Will I be Able to Afford Hiring a Lawyer to Represent me in a Stryker Rejuvenate Hip Implant Case?
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC represents people with post-surgery injuries caused by medical malpractice from surgery including replacement hip and knee implant procedures and other types of professional negligence. Our law firm has extensive experience in resolving cases for our clients who have required revision surgery after receiving the defective implant was voluntarily recalled by the device manufacturer or forcibly recalled by the Food and Drug Administration
Our attorneys are available to answer any legal question on how to receive the compensation you deserve if a malfunctioning medical device injured your loved one. Should you have additional questions, we invite you to contact our office for a free review of your legal rights.
How can I Afford an Attorney?
Our attorneys make it easily affordable to hire our law firm because we do not require any upfront payment to get started. In fact, we only received payment after we have obtained a negotiated settlement on your behalf or through a court award to resolve your case. You can start today without any upfront costs for all our legal services, investigations, court filings, settlement meetings, and taking your case to trial if necessary.
Postponing payment of our services alleviates the financial burden of making payments to receive our legal assistance. Instead, you can still pursue a liability claim while using your energy to heal instead of worrying.
Don't Attorneys get Paid More Than the Plaintiffs?
No. The defective hip implant injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC accept every product liability case through contingency fee agreements. We do not get paid by the hour, but instead, take a percentage portion of the negotiated settlement or court award. This arrangement encourages us to work aggressively on your behalf to ensure you receive all available benefits, court awards, and compensation to recover all your damages. We build our cases to ensure our clients receive monetary recovery including:
- All hospital costs and medical expenses,
- All lost wages due to your temporary or permanent disabilities associated with your defective rejuvenate hip implant injuries,
- The loss of future earning capacity due to your permanent or temporary disabilities,
- The cost of future surgeries including revision surgical procedures if your defective implant must be replaced,
- Non-economic damages including payment for your pain, suffering, emotional distress, loss of participating in typical daily activities, and diminished quality of life.
Working on contingency allows anyone who is severely injured through a defective product or medical malpractice to file a claim if they might otherwise not have enough financial backing to hold accountable those responsible for their harm.
Possible Additional Defendants
Your attorney will work hard to identify additional potential defendants to add to the lawsuit that might be financially responsible for your damages. Other defendants that could be added to your compensation lawsuit might include the hospital or surgeon that selected that specific device or medical device distributor that marketed the defective product as being safe.
The process of identifying additional defendants is often complicated. However, your lawyer will use their legal expertise and comprehensive understanding of civil tort law to add more defendants when possible. Their efforts can maximize the amount of financial compensation you receive without requiring you to pay any funds upfront. If your attorneys can identify additional defendants, they will likely conduct more depositions and hire medical and legal professionals to provide expert testimony at trial, so you can reap the financial benefits when the case is settled or resolved in court.
Hire Your Stryker Implant Injury Attorney Today
If a Stryker hip implant surgical procedure caused your loved one harm, their injuries might be the result of medical negligence or a defective medical device. The product liability and medical malpractice attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provide legal assistance to patients who have suffered injuries after undergoing surgical procedures. Our attorneys have successfully prosecuted many defective medical device cases on behalf of our clients.
Contact our attorneys today to schedule a free, no-obligation case consultation to discuss the merits of your compensation claim. Our legal team accepts all personal injury case, wrongful death lawsuit, product liability suits and medical malpractice claim through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement postpones the payment of legal services until after we have successfully resolved your case through a jury trial or negotiated out of court settlement.
We provide every client a “No Win/No-Fee” guarantee, meaning if we are unable to successfully resolve your case at trial or through a negotiated settlement, you owe us nothing. All information you share with our law office remains confidential.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What Stryker hips have been impacted by the FDA recall, and how do I know if I have one?
- Have all Stryker hip implants been recalled, or just specific designs?
- Why have the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Modular Hip Neck systems been recalled?
- What are signs that my Stryker hip implant has failed or is defective?
- Should I hire a lawyer for a case involving my Stryker hip implant?
- What type of legal actions are available to recover funds from Stryker?
- Why should I consider hiring a lawyer as opposed to entering the Broadspire program to have my expenses paid?
- What are injuries associated with defective Stryker hip implants such as the Rejuvenate and ABG II?
- If I require a revision surgery due to my defective Stryker hip implant, may I still collect damages?
- What are the risks associated with a hip revision surgery?
- What are the design flaws in Stryker hip systems?
- Is it true that Stryker hip systems can cause metal poisoning, and if so, what types of metals are contained in the Stryker hip implants?
- What types of compensation may be available in my Stryker hip implant case?
- Does your law firm have any relationship with the Stryker Corporation?
- How can I find a lawyer to represent me in my Stryker hip implant case?