Understandably, you may be concerned about the cost of hiring a hip defect attorney to assist you in handling your Stryker hip implant claim. You should be aware that Stryker hip failure lawyers representing Stryker hip implant claims may handle cases based on a contingency fee basis.
This means that you do not have to pay any legal fees or case costs until after your case has been settled or tried before a jury. Any legal fees that you owe will be taken out of the amount that you ultimately receive after a settlement. Our personal injury lawyers will only be paid if you successfully receive funds from your legal action. You can always schedule an initial consultation to discuss your legal claim at no risk and for no fee with our Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II hip recall lawyers.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What Stryker hips have been impacted by the FDA recall, and how do I know if I have one?
- Have all Stryker hip implants been recalled, or just specific designs?
- Why have the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Modular Hip Neck systems been recalled?
- What are signs that my Stryker hip implant has failed or is defective?
- Should I hire a lawyer for a case involving my Stryker hip implant?
- What type of legal actions are available to recover funds from Stryker?
- Why should I consider hiring a lawyer as opposed to entering the Broadspire program to have my expenses paid?
- What are injuries associated with defective Stryker hip implants such as the Rejuvenate and ABG II?
- If I require a revision surgery due to my defective Stryker hip implant, may I still collect damages?
- What are the risks associated with a hip revision surgery?
- What are the design flaws in Stryker hip systems?
- Is it true that Stryker hip systems can cause metal poisoning, and if so, what types of metals are contained in the Stryker hip implants?
- What types of compensation may be available in my Stryker hip implant case?
- Does your law firm have any relationship with the Stryker Corporation?
- How can I find a lawyer to represent me in my Stryker hip implant case?