Why Hire Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC?
If you have suffered serious harm caused by an accident or incident, you will likely need to seek financial compensation to recover your damages. However, while you might feel confident in managing your own case, a claim for compensation or lawsuit can become significantly complicated when following civil procedure. If you are not sure how to handle the claim or what to do next, you might consider hiring an attorney immediately who can assist you in determining the value of your claim and handle every aspect until it is successfully resolved.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC represents victims who have been injured in a vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, slip and fall incidents, nursing home abuse, and other types of professional negligence. Our law firm has successfully prosecuted cases for our clients who were harmed by the negligent actions of others. Our attorneys are available to answer any legal questions on how to receive the monetary compensation you deserve if your injuries were a result of someone else's negligence. Should you have additional questions, we invite you to contact our office for a free review of your legal rights.
What Does a Personal Injury Attorney do?
Personal injury attorneys provide legal services to any individual who has been physically, mentally, or psychologically injured or suffers other damages caused by the negligence of others. A personal injury attorney works for civil tort law to hold those responsible for causing your client's harm financially accountable. While many victims believe that a personal injury attorney only handles lawsuits heard in court, nearly all civil cases handled by these lawyers will be resolved during a negotiated out-of-court settlement.
Personal injury attorneys will handle every aspect of the case including evaluating your claim for compensation and providing your legal options. If you agree to hire the lawyer, the law firm will investigate your claim, obtain necessary evidence, and use their access to essential resources to help resolve your case. Your attorney's duties include:
- File a Claim in the Appropriate Court – Based on where your accident, incident, or event that caused your damages occurred, the paperwork will need to be filed in the appropriate state or federal courthouse. Your attorney will ensure that all the necessary documentation is filed before the statute of limitations expires.
- Obtain Your Medical Records and Documents – Your attorneys will ensure that they have obtained all your medical records that document the level of your injuries and your need for future hospitalization, surgical procedures, rehabilitation, physical therapy, and medications. However, these records contain limited information and are usually missing what caused the problem, the disabilities you suffer, and the prognosis of your condition that will need to be addressed before your case can be resolved.
- Investigate the Case – The law firm providing you legal representation will likely use professional investigators to reconstruct the event to determine who is at fault for causing your harm. The investigation might include accident reconstruction experts to simulate a car crash or medical and legal experts to identify that medical malpractice has occurred.
- Send a Demand Letter – Once your attorneys identify the defendants in the case, they will formulate a demand letter that is sent to the defendant's insurance company that outlines your demands for monetary recovery and why you are owed financial compensation from the defendants.
- Build a Compelling Case Based on Proven Legal Strategies – Hiring an attorney who has already handled cases similar to yours can ensure a successful resolution because the law firm will have proven legal strategies to build a compelling story for the claims adjuster or trial jury.
- Conduct a Negotiation Meeting – Your case can be successfully resolved out-of-court if your attorney has exceptional negotiation skills. Before the negotiation meeting can be scheduled, your attorney will need to accumulate witness statements, take photographs of your injuries and the incident, and acquire official reports that establish how the defendant was at fault.
- Take the Case at Trial If Necessary – While nearly all cases are negotiated out of court, sometimes, the defendants or their insurance carrier is unwilling or unable to provide compensation to the victim. When this occurs, the victim will need to take the case to trial to show their evidence to a judge and jury. Trial litigation in civil court requires a specific skill set in providing a persuasive story to the jury.
What You can Expect From Our Law Firm
While our law firm would prefer to enter your claim for compensation at the beginning of your case, we can take over at any time if you feel overwhelmed by the legal process. During our initial consultation, we will start the process of understanding your case and the challenges that arise in resolving your compensation claim. You should expect us to:
- Ask Invasive Questions – The only way we can protect your legal rights for compensation is to truly understand exactly what is going on in your case. Our team of attorneys will need to analyze the evidence in your case to determine if you have the right to file a lawsuit. Expect us to ask you invasive questions that are often challenging to recall. Know that we only ask because the information will be relevant to your case.
- Challenge Your Recollection – None of us can remember exactly what happened during memorable, devastating events and the words that we say do not always perfectly align with the defendant's testimony in court. Our legal team will work with you to overcome contradictions and gaps in your story to help validate your case and address every weakness of your claim to ensure the best outcome.
- Help You Cope with Waiting – Our law firm understands that you are suffering financial burdens now and cannot wait to resolve your case weeks or months in the future. However, you will need to play the waiting game while we interview witnesses, gather answers from interrogatories, get testimony during depositions and build your case to present to the defense's attorneys at a negotiated settlement meeting. In the meantime, we will ensure you receive medical treatment without the need to pay until your case is settled and ensure the insurance company pays for your damages before the case is resolved.
- Help You Remain Realistically Optimistic – Our competent attorneys have years of experience in handling cases just like yours and can help you remain realistically optimistic about what to expect when your case is resolved. Our law firm will provide a comprehensive explanation of the best case and worst-case scenarios and what you should expect to receive in compensation once your case is over. While you might be upset with the defendant and want to hold them accountable in court, finding a compromise might be your best option if the jury would be unpredictable at trial.
- Handle Your Case on a Contingency Fee Arrangement – Our law firm handles every case through a contingency fee arrangement. This agreement allows us to postpone payment of our legal services until after the case has been successfully resolved. After we win your case through a negotiated settlement or jury trial award, our law firm receives a percentage of your financial compensation for our legal services. This arrangement alleviates the financial burden on your family and provides our legal team the incentive to ensure you receive as much compensation as possible.
Moving Ahead With Legal Representation
If you decided on a hiring legal representation to ensure your case is handled appropriately in court and with the claims adjuster, your lawyer will outline how the process will work. Typically, turning your case over to a personal injury lawyer will involve:
- Learning about Your Case – Your attorney will want to know what happened, who was involved, where it happened, when it happened, and why you believe the other individual is at fault for your damages. Your attorney will need to have a comprehensive understanding of your case to move your claim or lawsuit forward. Learning about your case usually occurs during detailed discussions where you provide specific answers to the attorney's questions.
- Explaining How the Legal Process Happens – During your initial consultation, the lawyer will begin explaining what you should expect to resolve your civil action against the defendant. The law firm will describe the step-by-step framework of the legal process and how they will file legal briefs, speak with the insurance company, gather evidence, obtain eyewitness accounts, talk with the defendant's attorneys, negotiate your claim, or handle the case at trial on your behalf.
- Identify Your Role in Obtaining Compensation – Along with the legal representation, advice, and work of your attorney in resolving your case, the role you play will also help determine its outcome to a favorable conclusion. Your lawyer will advise you to meet regularly with your doctor for follow-up visits, treatments, and care. If you miss appointments, provide false medical information, or do not accept the care provided by your doctor, your negative actions could create an undesirable resolution to your case.
- Establishing Good Rapport – Ongoing communication between you and your attorney is crucial to the outcome of your case. A successful attorney will communicate with you regularly to learn of any improvements in your health recovery and talk about recent developments in resolving your claim for compensation.
Some of the types of injuries, damages, and losses the personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC handle include:
- Vehicle accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Slip and fall incidents
- Elder abuse
- Libel and slander (defamation of character)
- Animal attacks (dog bites)
- Playground accidents
- Product liability claims
- Bedsore injuries
- Falling injuries
- Drinking and driving and hit-and-run accident injuries
- Exposure to fire or electricity injuries
- Nursing Home abuse, neglect, and mistreatment
- Daycare and school injuries
- Mesothelioma claims
- Gun accident injuries
- Class action lawsuits
- Bad faith breach of contract – insurance company denial of payment
- Bad drug cases
- Defective medical device injuries
- Premises liability claims
- Alcohol-related injury
- Construction site accidents
- Employment discrimination lawsuit
- Intentional assault and battery
- Wrongful death
Hiring Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC to Handle Your Case
The personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC understand that our clients were not at fault for causing their injuries, damages and losses. Our legal team has successfully obtained millions on behalf of the victims and their family members to ensure they were adequately compensated to cover their medical expenses, household bills, lost wages, loss of future earnings, pain, suffering, and we emotional damage and can help your family too.
We encourage you to contact our attorneys today to schedule a no-obligation case consultation to discuss the merits of your monetary recovery claim at no charge to you. We accept all personal injury cases and wrongful death lawsuit claims through contingency fee arrangements. This legal contract postpones the payment of legal services until after we have successfully completed your case through a negotiated settlement or a jury verdict. Hiring is for legal representation will ensure:
- You will always have access to our attorneys – from case investigation to case resolution.
- The necessary resources will be invested in your case to maximize the chances of a monetary recovery for you.
- Our legal team will regularly communicate with you from the beginning and throughout the duration of your lawsuit.
- We accept cases only to protect the victim's rights to seek financial compensation and never work for physicians or corporations.
Our law firm gets results quickly because we understand you need money now. We proudly offer every client a “No Win/No-Fee” Guarantee, meaning if we are unable to secure financial compensation on your behalf you owe us nothing. All information you share with our law office will stay confidential.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What is Invokana?
- What are the risks of taking Invokana?
- Has the FDA taken any action against the makers of Invokana?
- What does an Invokana lawsuit look like?
- What are the laws surrounding Invokana?
- Have there been any cases or settlements involving Invokana?
- What damages could I recover in my Invokana lawsuit?
- Is there a time limit by when I have to file my Invokana lawsuit?
- Is there a class action lawsuit against Invokana?