You can pursue a claim against anyone that wrongfully injured you and caused your amputation. Of course, the exact identity of these defendants will largely depend on the circumstances of your incident and the form of the lawsuit that you file. However, here are some of the most likely offenders:
For additional information see the following pages:
- What are the Facts About Amputation Accidents?
- What can I do if I Suffer an Injury Requiring an Amputation?
- What Illinois Laws Govern Amputation Cases?
- Do I Need to File a Lawsuit for My Amputation Within a Certain Time Period Under Illinois Law?
- What Type of Financial Recovery can I Pursue for my Amputation Case?
- What Have Other Plaintiffs in Amputation Cases Recovered?
- How can Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers Help me With my Amputation Case?