Mesothelioma Victim’s Toolkit
We have compiled the following documents to better serve you and prepare you for a potential lawsuit. If you have any questions, please contact one of our qualified attorneys. They are well experienced in personal injury litigation and can walk you through every step of the legal process.
Mesothelioma Victim Checklist
As soon as you discover that you have been exposed to asbestos or diagnosed with mesothelioma, you need to act quickly to preserve your right to collect compensation in a court of law. Time is not on your side. There are a number of things you need to do in order to ensure you can obtain the recovery that you need to move on with your life. Here is a short list of some actions you should complete. However, if you speak with one of our attorneys, he or she can tell you exactly what to do in order to protect the compensation that you deserve:
- As soon as possible after you learn that you have mesothelioma, write down all of your symptoms, pains, or injuries.
- Make a detailed list of your work history.
- Write how and where you think you might have been exposed to asbestos including any work environments or products
- Make a list of any products you have purchased that have been known to contain asbestos as well as where you purchased them
- Make careful note of any work days you missed or investment opportunities you lost because of the mesothelioma
- Write down all doctors’ visits, medical exams, treatments, medications and other related expenses you incurred because of the illness
- Write down the names and contact information of anyone you worked while you may have been exposed to asbestos
- Contact a qualified attorney and do not share any of this information with other third parties
- Make note of how any children, spouses, or others are dependent upon you
- Financially and otherwise
- Do not contact any of your past or current employers
- Do not contact any manufacturers of products that you have purchased
Call Us For More Help On Your Mesothelioma Case
The tools above are just the beginning of what you need to successfully present your mesothelioma claims. However, with our help, you can get all the resources and items you need to win. Also, since we work on contingency, you can get them all at no charge until you have received an award or settlement that you approve. Just call our offices and a member of the Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC will put you on the right path to recovery.
Your insured owed a duty of care to pay attention to the road and owed a duty of care to the other drivers on the road. Further, your insured had a duty to follow all Illinois traffic claws including yielding the right of way to oncoming vehicles. Your insured breached this duty and violated multiple traffic laws, causing the collision on April 17. Your insured is solely to blame for this crash and the injuries Scott sustained as a result of your insured’s negligence. A summary of those damages follows below.
For additional information see the following pages:
- How Much Have Other Mesothelioma Victims Received In Court?
- How Much Time do I Have To File A Mesothelioma Case?
- What Are The Facts on Mesothelioma?
- What Are The Laws Surrounding Mesothelioma Cases?
- What Can A Mesothelioma Victim Recover?
- What Kind of Mesothelioma Cases Are There?
- What Should I do If I Have Mesothelioma?