Our lead contamination lawyers take many factors into account when evaluating a case. We will review your child's medical records, the maintenance history of the building you live in and the severity of the exposure. During the evaluation process, we will also seek the opinion of qualified medical experts and records from the health department to determine the exact source of your child's injuries. We may also bring in industrial hygienists and lead testers to conduct a thorough inspection of your home and the rest of the property.
Once we have collected all of the information we need, we can give you a more definitive estimate regarding your chances of success and the value of your case.
For additional information see the following pages:
- How can I tell if my child is at risk for lead poisoning?
- How can I tell if my child is impacted by lead poisoning?
- How can I protect my family from lead exposure?
- Who can be held responsible for my child's elevated blood-lead levels?
- Can I bring a lawsuit to recover compensation for my child who has lead poisoning?
- How long does it take to get compensation for a lead poisoning case?
- Is there a cost to pursue a lead poisoning case for my child?