St Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center - Division Campus is a 495-bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:2233 W Division St.Chicago, IL 60622(312) 633-5896
St Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center - Division Campus has the following designations:
- Perinatal II+
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, St Mary And Elizabeth Med Ctr-division Campus reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.
- Foreign Body Left During Procedure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 reported incidents
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative lung embolism or deep vein thrombosis (clotting) (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 6 out of 2,255 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 20 out of 18,446 patients
- Iatrogenic Pneumothorax (healthcare-associated collapsed lung 3 out of 17,949 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 9 out of 2,250 patients
- Postoperative Respiratory Failure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 14 out of 791 patients
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative Hip Fracture (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 1,846 patients
Maternal Safety and Utilization
- Birth Trauma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 2 out of 1,705 patients
Chicago, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to St Mary and Elizabeth Med Ctr – division Campus, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys today to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.