Skokie Hospital Northshore University Healthsystem
Skokie Hospital Northshore University Healthsystem is a 195 bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:9600 Gross Point RoadSkokie IL 60076(847) 677-9600
Skokie Hospital Northshore University Healthsystem has the following designations:
- Trauma Center II
- Magnet recognition
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, Skokie Hospital Northshore University Healthsystem reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.
Health Care-Associated Infections
- Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Adult Medical/Surgical ICU (1/1/11 to 12/31/11) with 1 reported infections for 1293 central-line days
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative lung embolism or deep vein thrombosis (clotting) (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 37 out of 2,480 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 5 out of 7,064 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 4 out of 2,490 patients
Skokie, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to Skokie Hospital Northshore University Healthsystem, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys todays to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.