If you have suffered injuries or have required a revision surgery due to your Stryker hip implant, then you may be entitled to receive damages in your case. The damages that you can receive in a legal action may far exceed those offered by the claims process instituted by Stryker. If you have extensive medical expenses after receiving a Stryker hip revision surgery, then pursuing a medical device lawsuit with the help of a metal-on-metal hip recall attorney may be in your best interest.
In addition to looking out for your best interests in recovering compensation for your injuries, retaining an attorney can also be helpful in navigating post-settlement issues. Like many medical device recall cases, insurance companies and Medicare who pay out benefits related to medical treatment, testing or revision surgery are generally entitled to be reimbursed from a recovery under the terms of a Stryker claim or lawsuit. Having an attorney handle these issues can both expedite disbursement of funds and ensure that subrogation requirements are met.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What Stryker hips have been impacted by the FDA recall, and how do I know if I have one?
- Have all Stryker hip implants been recalled, or just specific designs?
- Why have the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Modular Hip Neck systems been recalled?
- What are signs that my Stryker hip implant has failed or is defective?
- Will I be able to afford hiring a lawyer to represent me in a Stryker Rejuvenate hip implant case?
- What type of legal actions are available to recover funds from Stryker?
- Why should I consider hiring a lawyer as opposed to entering the Broadspire program to have my expenses paid?
- What are injuries associated with defective Stryker hip implants such as the Rejuvenate and ABG II?
- If I require a revision surgery due to my defective Stryker hip implant, may I still collect damages?
- What are the risks associated with a hip revision surgery?
- What are the design flaws in Stryker hip systems?
- Is it true that Stryker hip systems can cause metal poisoning, and if so, what types of metals are contained in the Stryker hip implants?
- What types of compensation may be available in my Stryker hip implant case?
- Does your law firm have any relationship with the Stryker Corporation?
- How can I find a lawyer to represent me in my Stryker hip implant case?