Schaumburg Personal Injury Lawyers
The large northeastern Illinois village of Schaumburg is in Cook County and one of Chicago suburbs. The city is a portion of the Golden Corridor and approximately thirty miles from downtown Chicago and just northwest of the community's O'Hare International Airport.
The thriving village of Schaumburg borders Rolling Meadows, Palatine, Roselle, Streamwood, Hanover Park, and Hoffman Estates. With a landmass of nearly twenty square miles, large corporations, including Motorola Solutions and Cancer Treatment Centers of America, are located in the community. Also, the Woodfield Mall, Zürich Insurance Group, and IBM are significant employers located in Schaumburg.
Benefits of Legal Representation
The Schaumburg personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC handle all legal cases involving serious accidents and injuries for residents and visitors of Schaumburg, Illinois. If you were harmed or your loved one was killed in an accident caused by the negligent actions of others, you have legal rights. Our legal team invites you to schedule an appointment to discuss your case with our attorneys today. Let us provide legal options and discuss your rights to hold those responsible for your injuries financially accountable.
We accept every wrongful death lawsuit and personal injury claim for compensation through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement postpones your need to pay for our legal services until we have successfully resolved your case in a negotiated settlement or jury trial. Our legal team offers every client a "No Win/No-Fee" guarantee. This promise ensures you owe us nothing if we are unable to obtain compensation to recover your damages.
Cases We Handle
Many of our Schaumburg personal injury cases and wrongful death lawsuits involving insurance company compensation include:
- Bicycle Accident
- Car Accident
- Cerebral Palsy & Birth Injuries
- Auto Accidents involving Commercial Trucks
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Injury
- Product Liability
- Sexual Abuse
- Slip and Fall
- Large Truck Accident
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
With over 75,000 residents, the village has evolved from a rural community to a thriving suburban metropolis. However, its increase in population has made it highly susceptible to more personal injury cases, including vehicle accidents (see here) and medical malpractice cases (look here). As a result, many of the residents in the community have hired experienced personal injury attorneys to handle their cases to receive financial compensation for their injuries.
Handling An Auto Accident or Negligent Event
Suffering personal injuries caused by another individual or entity can be an expensive and painful experience. Often, the accident victim's suffered injuries making them unable to work while attempting to heal. Unpaid financial expenses and rising medical bills, along with anxiety and stress, often make it challenging to understand how to handle the claim.
As a result, victims of negligence caused by others will hire experienced northern Illinois personal injury lawyers to tackle every aspect of the case. Profession legal representation is crucial because a skilled attorney can provide various services that include:
- Experience – Illinois laws concerning personal injury are complex and often require the experience of a competent personal injury attorney to evaluate the claim entirely. The efforts of the lawyer can involve developing an effective strategy for negotiating a settlement or taking the case to trial.
- Personal Injury Cases – An experienced Schaumburg personal injury attorney will handle various legal issues, including medical malpractice, slip, and fall incidences (look here), vehicle accidents, wrongful death, or other dangerous accidental occurrences.
- Filing Paperwork – The documents and paperwork involved in a personal injury case are extensive. All proper documentation is required to be filed on time within the court system, including filing paperwork before the statute of limitations expires. An experienced attorney who specializes in personal injury cases will offer many options for resolving the case quickly through proper legal representation.
- Building the Case – Sometimes, the personal injury lawsuit is not resolved or settled with the insurance company. As a result, experienced Schaumburg personal injury attorneys will build a team of highly skilled experts. These knowledgeable witnesses provide testimony during a deposition or at a court trial to bolster the case for higher compensation.
- Objectivity – Turning over all aspects of a personal injury case avoids making a quick, rash decision to avoid or minimize the legal process. Experienced attorneys with a proven track record remain objective about the actual value of the claim based on available evidence. This process minimizes the potential of a quick payout for lower compensation.
Receiving Financial Compensation From The Responsible Parties
With proper financial compensation, the victim that has suffered injuries caused by another will receive financial compensation to pay down their medical expenses, recoup lost wages, recover from any potential future earnings and receive money for their injuries, damages, pain, and suffering.
Hiring a Schaumburg Personal Injury Attorney
Reputable Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC in Cook County can cut through red tape and speed up the process of settling out of court. A skilled lawyer can press the insurance company to provide more financial compensation to the victim or take the case in front of a judge or jury for a successful verdict. Our attorneys that handle personal injury cases work on a contingency fee without any upfront fees required.
Our personal injury law firm is the leader in Illinois accident attorneys assisting victims in Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County, Arlington Heights Park Ridge, Barrington Hills, Fox River Grove, Hawthorn Woods, Des Plaines, and Elk Grove Village.
Click here for more information on the profiles of any individual member of the firm, legal help, type of accident compensation, and property owner damage. Additional information is available for Schaumburg bicycle crashes, commercial truck collisions, and motorcycle accidents.