The Lake County village of Round Lake Beach covers just over five square miles, close to the Wisconsin border. The community has quick access to the Chicago Metropolitan area on the North Central Service of Metra, with daily rail service traveling between Chicago Union Station and Antioch.
With its close proximity to Lake Michigan, many of the residents enjoy its water amenities. In addition, the village is only minutes away from the Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago Symphony Center, Millennium Park, Chicago Cultural Center, Lyric Opera of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry along with Wrigley Field.
Hiring Round Lake Beach Accident Lawyers
Many times, Round Lake Beach residents are involved in vehicle accidents, and have suffered injuries through the inattention of another driver. In many incidences, the victims suffering serious injuries believe they are in a “no win” situation in an attempt to find financial recompense for their damages, injuries, suffering and pain. Many are overwhelmed in dealing directly with an insurance company of the responsible party, and are often under-compensated. Because of that, they hire Round Lake Beach accident lawyers because of their comprehension of Illinois tort law.
Bad Faith Insurance Companies
Victims of vehicle accidents dealing directly with the claims adjuster often suffer financially through the actions of an insurance carrier acting in bad faith. Fortunately, skilled Round Lake Beach accident lawyers can prove the bad faith actions of the insurance company in court, or call out the ill-will tactics used by a claims adjuster unwilling to provide adequate compensation. Often times, the bad faith actions of the insurance carrier include:
- Unreasonable claim denial
- Breaching the terms of the contract
- Unreasonable delay in dispersing settlement funds
- Failure in reaching acceptable financial settlement amount when liability is clear
- Withholding information intentionally
- Misrepresentation of policy details
- Failing to enter into negotiations in a timely manner
- Making a settlement amount offer that is unacceptable (extremely low)
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers can accurately calculate and assess the value of the injuries, suffering, pain and damages. As a legal representative, the lawyer can advise their client on the best methods of proceeding with a claim or lawsuit to ensure they receive fair compensation from the responsible party.
Negotiating a Settlement For Victims of Serious Injury or Fatality
- Ongoing medical bills
- Any lost wages due to suffering injuries from the accident
- Financial recompense for any lost wages in the future due to the injury
- Accident-related expenses
- Recompense for pain, suffering, anguish, and anxiety