Roseland Community Hospital is a 134 bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:
45 W 111th Street
Chicago IL 60628
Roseland Community Hospital has the following designations:
- Perinatal II
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, Roseland Community Hospital reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.
Health Care-Associated Infections
- Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Adult Medical/Surgical ICU (1/1/11 to 12/31/11) with 2 reported infections for 1120 central-line days
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative lung embolism or deep vein thrombosis (clotting) (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 275 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 4 out of 4,451 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 2 out of 277 patients
- Postoperative Respiratory Failure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 51 patients
Maternal Safety and Utilization
- Birth Trauma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 322 patients
Chicago, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to Roseland Community Hospital, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys todays to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.