Have you been injured by the negligent actions of another individual or entity and need a Chicago personal injury attorney? At Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC, our law firm has represented thousands of victims of personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage. Serving as an aggressive advocate, we have protected our client’s rights in all types of cases including vehicle accidents, nursing home neglect, medical malpractice, slip and falls, dog bite, premises liability incidents, and wrongful death.
Your Chicago Car Accident Attorney
If you suffered severe injuries or a loved one died in a vehicle accident due to the recklessness or negligence of another driver, we can help. Our hands-on approach and access to resources allow us to build a persuasive case to present in front of a judge and jury or use as a negotiating tool with the insurance company to resolve an out of court settlement. Our extensive years of experience and comprehensive understanding of Illinois civil tort law provides the information we need to calculate your losses to ensure you receive the maximum worth of your case. We handle all types of vehicle accidents including:
- Collisions caused by other motorists who failed to obey the rules of the road, stop signs and traffic lights.
- Rear-end collisions
- Car accidents involving illegal left-hand turns
- Hit and run collisions involving an underinsured or an uninsured motorist
- Vehicle accidents involving drunk driving and driving under the influence of drugs
- Multiple vehicle collisions
- Fatal car and truck accidents
While you may be able to handle dealing with the claims adjuster without legal representation, statistics reveal that victims who hire an attorney are more than likely to obtain 300% or more monetary compensation than going alone. Our law firm is fully prepared to litigate your case in front of a judge and jury. We will build a strong case to use as a threat against the insurance carrier who wants to offer a settlement in an amount too low to pay your hospital bills, lost wages, property damage, pain, suffering, emotional trauma, and mental anxiety.
Accidents Caused by Distracted Driving
In recent years, the invention and use of hand-held devices and cell phones have transformed our culture where most motorists drive distracted. The additional risk of texting, talking on phones, conversing with passengers, drinking, eating, and grooming while driving has increased the potential of hitting a pedestrian, bicyclist, or other motorists. Even though the Illinois legislature has passed laws on distracting driving, enforcing the rule of law has been difficult and ensuring the safety of all sharing the roadway seems to be and impossible task.
Our team of attorneys will seek the maximum financial compensation available to ensure you have adequate monetary recovery to recover all of your damages that include:
- Property loss
- Past, current and anticipated medical care, rehabilitation and therapy expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity due to a temporary or permanent disability associated with the accident
- Vehicle and household modifications that could include a wheelchair lift, ramp, devices that accommodate a victim who with a permanent or temporarily disability
- Non-tangible damages including a loss of enjoyment of activities and daily life
- Non-economic damages including emotional trauma, pain, suffering, and mental anxiety
- Funeral and burial expenses in a wrongful death lawsuit
- Loss of needed household services that were once provided by the decedent including vehicle maintenance, bookkeeping, childcare and generating income.
- Punishment (punitive) damages
If you, or a loved one, were involved in a truck or car collision in the Chicago Pullman neighborhood and suffered minor or major injuries, stay safe at the scene of the accident and call for first responders to transport you to the local hospital for medical evaluation. Obtaining immediate medical care is important even if you do not believe you are injured at all. Receiving emergent care is crucial because you may be suffering a concussion or internal organ damage.
Also, avoid discussing the accident with anyone else at the scene and do not admit to causing the collision. Instead, exchange information with the other drivers and any eyewitness including your names, addresses, phone numbers, driver’s license numbers, license plate numbers, insurance information and photographs when possible.
Maintaining accurate records can provide the evidence necessary for our attorneys to obtain maximum compensation to cover your injuries. Also, avoid having any discussion with the insurance company or claims adjuster. Instead, refer all questions to our attorneys’ office. We will handle every aspect of your case including discussing what happened and how much your case is worth. We want to handle all your legal problems while you focus directly on restoring your health.
About Chicago’s Pullman Neighborhood
The historic Pullman neighborhood area was originally established in the early 1880s by railroad car company entrepreneur George Pullman with the construction of row houses for Pullman workers. The city of Chicago annexed the area in 1899. Demand for the Pullman Palace Car greatly diminished after the Panic of 1893 when a severe economic depression overtook America that lasted for four years. Hundreds of workers were laid off and many more relied on piecework with the company to survive. The death of Pullman in 1897 initiated the selling of the town on the order of the Illinois Supreme Court.
By the 1950s, many more jobs were lost in the Pullman neighborhood during the restructuring of the railroad industry that caused a significant decline in job opportunities. By the early 1970s, the city underwent a significant revival when the Pullman District received city, state and national landmark status. The population of the area in the 1930s was just over 6700 residents. Over time, the influx into the community rose the number to 10,960+ residents that has now dropped to an estimated low of 6970 residents in 2014.
Pullman Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 9 Alderman Anthony Beale
34 East 112th Place
Chicago, IL 60628
Ward 6 Alderman Roderick Sawyer
700 E. 79th Street
Chicago, IL 60619
Ward 8 Alderman Michelle A. Harris
8539 S. Cottage Grove Ave.
Chicago, IL 60619
Ward 10 Susan Sadlowski Garza
10500 S. Ewing Avenue
Chicago, IL 60617
Ward 21 Alderman Howard Brookins Jr.
9011 S. Ashland, Unit B
Chicago, IL 60620
Ward 34 Alderman Carrie M. Austin
507 W. 111th St.
Chicago, IL 60628
Chicago Neighborhood Initiatives
1000 East 111th Street
Chicago, IL 60628
135 S. LaSalle St., Suite 2230
Chicago, IL 60603
Greater Roseland Chamber of Commerce
1000 E. 111th St.
Chicago, IL 60628
West Pullman Chamber of Commerce
Chicago, Illinois 60628
Why Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC of the Best
For decades, the legal team at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have successfully resolved personal injury claims and wrongful death lawsuits for our clients involved in motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice cases, slip and fall incidences, premises liability claims, and others. We have immediate access to all the necessary resources to ensure you receive maximum recompense including collaboration with medical and legal experts, in-house investigators, accident reconstructionists and others who can provide professional testimony.
Contact us today (888) 424-5757 or fill in the online intake form now. Schedule a no-cost, confidential consultation to discuss the merits of your claim. We can provide you numerous legal options on how to proceed. We accept all personal injury cases and wrongful death lawsuits through contingency fee arrangements. This agreement allows us to begin working on your case immediately without the need for an upfront payment. Instead, we are paid for our legal services only after we have negotiated an acceptable out of court settlement on your behalf or have resolved your case at trial.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys