Accidents happen. From kids playing on the swing set to adults putting it together in the first place, chances are someone is going to get hurt. However, often times these incidents arise not from carelessness of the individuals using the product-- but because of inherent defects with the products themselves. When this happens, you might be able to bring a products liability lawsuit against the maker or other related parties. These kinds of cases are technical and, therefore, we put some answers below so you can get a sense of their nature. If you have been injured because of a faulty item, you should call us immediately so that we can give you a better sense of the laws surrounding your accident and tell you exactly what you need to do next to preserve your recovery.
Product Liability FAQs
- Does it Matter if the Product had a Disclaimer, Warning or Other Instructions?
- How Soon Must I Bring my Products Liability Case?
- How Will Rosenfeld Injury Attorneys Help me if I Have Been Injured by a Product?
- What are Some Facts About Product Liability Accidents and Lawsuits?
- What are the Laws Surrounding Products Liability Cases in Illinois?
- What can I Recover From a Products Liability Case?
- What do I Need to Prove at Trial in a Products Liability Lawsuit?
- What Does Product Liability Mean?
- What Have Other Products Liability Plaintiffs Recovered?
- Who can I sue in a Products Liability Case?
For More Information
For more information about , please contact Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC today by calling 888-424-5757. Talk to a lawyer now. Free consultation.