Chicago Pizza Delivery Auto Accident Lawyers
In a town famous for its pizza, Chicago pizza delivery drivers are constantly buzzing all over town. With all that traffic, there are bound to be some auto accidents involving these delivery vehicles.
Pizza delivery drivers derive much of their income from tips, which means they want to make the deliveries as quickly as possible, both to please the customer and to get a chance to make more deliveries. They can get distracted looking for unfamiliar addresses. If nothing else, greater time on the road adds up to greater chances of being involved in an automobile accident.
If you have been the victim of negligence, you have the right to recover damages. However, the process can be a complicated one. If the driver has insurance, the insurance company will try to minimize its payout. You will need quality representation in such a case from a Chicago pizza delivery accident attorney.
In the Event of an Accident With a Pizza Delivery Vehicle
If an accident results in no injuries but merely damage to the automobiles involved, you can deal directly with the insurance company of the delivery driver. However, if there are injuries involved, you will need the competent representation of a professional.
Many such injuries do not become apparent until several days after the accident. The statute of limitations is long enough that this will not affect your ability to recover damages from the accident.
Pizza delivery companies can range in size from small family-owned businesses that are often under-insured, to large chains like Pizza Hut and Dominos. If the delivery driver was driving a company car, the courts can hold the delivery company liable for the accident. If the driver was driving his or her own car, then you will have to deal with the driver’s insurance company. Other prominent pizza delivery companies include: Lou Malnati’s, Little Ceasars and Papa Johns.
In the state of Illinois, there are a number of types of recovery for personal injury stemming from an automobile accident.
- Medical expenses. You can recover all expenses, including expected expenses in the future.
- Lost wages. Lost wages include time missed at work as well as the inability to perform a job you worked before the accident.
- Pain and suffering. No one should have to endure the pain of injury due to another’s negligence, and you have a right to compensation for it.
- Vehicle damage. You have a right to your vehicle as it was, or to a comparable replacement.
- Punitive damages. Sometimes, if the negligence was egregious, the recovery will be higher as a way to punish the driver for wanton carelessness.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC Is the Representation You Need
At Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC, we work exclusively with matters of personal injury, often involving car accidents. We are located here in Chicago and our team of professionals is dedicated to employing our knowledge and experience to get you the best result possible from your personal injury case. We have been there before and we know how the system works.
We are committed to providing the best service to each of our clients and we give them three promises:
- You will never feel abandoned when you hire a Rosenfeld Attorney. We remain in constant communication with you and you will always have access to all of your attorneys through the entire process.
- Our successful firm has many resources to bring to the table. We will use everyone and everything at our disposal to get the best recovery in your case.
- We avoid conflicts of interest by never working with corporations or physicians. This allows us to focus on the client, as it should be.
At Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC, we have won record-setting recoveries for our clients. We are rightly proud of this, but even more so, we are proud that most of our clients come to us because a friend or family member recommended us. Our passion, knowledge, and dedication are well known, so when our clients see someone in need, they are happy to direct them to us.
If a pizza delivery driver has injured you or someone you know, you need quality help to get you through the process of investigation and damage recovery. We have the expertise and the dedication to stand up to insurance companies and make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Do not try to go it alone; consult with the best.
Our firm is available 24 hours a day for your call. Contact us at (888) 424-5757 or through our online form and let help you receive compensation so you can get back to your life.
For more information about , please contact Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC today by calling 888-424-5757. Talk to a lawyer now. Free consultation.