Serving Illinois and Nationwide
Nursing Home Case Records Collection List
Law Firm Name
Records Collection List
Nursing Home Case
- Executed Contingency Form/Letter of Representation
- Executed HIPAA Form
- Medical Records : All medical professionals seen (including their notes), treatments, entry/discharge information, prescriptions proscribed, etc.
- Insurance Information: For both the plaintiff and defendant.
- Bills : Related to all medical visits/prescriptions.
- Lost Wage Documentation: Include current/previous employer, place of employment, salary/rate of pay, potential bonuses, or other miscellaneous income lost due to medical malpractice.
- Evidence: Obtain all photos or other pieces of evidence regarding the medical malpractice and consequent injuries.
- Licenses: Clear copies of the driver’s licenses of all parties.
- Executed Third Party Disclosure Form
- Nursing Home: Obtain detailed information on the nursing home in focus as well as all of those providing care to the plaintiff at the nursing home. This includes all services offered by the nursing home, as well as those offered by its competitors, any previous litigation it has been a part of, and all information the nursing home has in regards to the litigation.