Norwegian-American Hospital is a 200-bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:1044 N Francisco AveChicago IL 60622(773) 292-8200
Norwegian-American Hospital has the following designations:
- Perinatal II
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, Norwegian-American Hospital reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.
Health Care-Associated Infections
- Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Adult Medical/Surgical ICU (1/1/11 to 12/31/11) with 3 reported infections for 926 central-line days
- Foreign Body Left During Procedure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 reported incidents
- Unexpected Deaths (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 3,848 patients
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative lung embolism or deep vein thrombosis (clotting) (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 669 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 5 out of 6,559 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 672 patients
- Postoperative Respiratory Failure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 2 out of 133 patients
Chicago, Illinois Medical Malpractice Lawyers
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to Norwegian-American Hospital, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys today to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.