If you suffered an injury in a near North neighborhood motor vehicle accident, the law offices of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC could help you with a personal injury claim. Our efforts can ensure you receive the highest amount of financial compensation. Our lawyers have years of experience in successfully resolving personal injury, medical malpractice, defective products, premises liability, and wrongful death cases and can provide you and your family legal representation. We work on contingency fee arrangements, meaning we are paid for our legal services only after we win your case or negotiate your accepted settlement out of court.
Car and truck accidents are one of the nation’s leading causes of death and claim the lives of tens of thousands every year. Typically, vehicle accidents leave victims with severe injuries and the inability to return to work until their health is fully recovered. Some experience long-term temporary or permanent disabilities and require additional ongoing medical treatments, therapies, and surgical procedures. The long-term effects of catastrophic injuries usually result in high medical bills, missed time away from work, and ongoing physical therapy and rehabilitation.
Common Motor Vehicle Accidents
Many individuals are the victim of a vehicle rollover on Interstate 90 or 94, especially those traveling at excessive speeds in an SUV. These vehicles have a high center of gravity that can cause them to easily rollover when involved in a motor vehicle collision. Our attorneys often see severe head injuries and wrongful death occurring in rollovers when the vehicle’s roof collapses while the car or truck is flipping over.
Rear-end collisions are also a serious problem in Chicagoland that causes victims to suffer neck and head injuries. According to the NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), more than four out of every ten motor vehicle accidents involve a rear end collision. Motorcycle crashes and collisions with other vehicles account for most of the roadway deaths occurring in the Chicago metropolitan area. These accidents tend to cause the loss of limbs, severe brain and head trauma, spinal cord injuries, neck problems, and broken bones.
Most of the common motor vehicle accidents that occur in Chicago, especially in the Near North neighborhood involve distracted driving where the motorist is busy conversing with passengers, texting or talking on the phone, eating or drinking, or grooming while driving. Speed is also a leading factor in severe injuries and deaths associated with vehicle fatalities occurring in the North community, especially for bicyclists and pedestrians.
A vehicle crash traveling than less than 15 miles an hour that impacts a pedestrian or bicyclist can cause severe injuries but few fatalities. However, traveling at a rate of more than 15 miles an hour can significantly increase the risk of death, which increases to more than double when traveling between 25 and 35 miles an hour. Age is also a significant factor, where studies show how the 30-year-old pedestrians struck by a vehicle traveling at 35 mph is the same risk as a 70-year-old pedestrian being hit by a car moving at 25 mph.
About Chicago’s Near North Side Neighborhood
The community of the Near North Side of Chicago includes numerous neighborhoods like State Parkway, Dearborn Parkway, Cabrini-Green, Gold Coast, Old Town, River North, Magnificent Mile, Streeterville, and Goose Island just west of Lake Michigan. The downtown portion of the Near North Side contains most of the city’s skyscrapers in the densest populated area in Northeast Illinois.
These highly affluent neighborhoods have been a part of Chicago since the area was first established back in the 1700s. The Near North community is extremely popular with out-of-town visitors that are eager to shop along the Magnificent Mile and cross numerous bridges over the Chicago River. The most recognized part of the Chicago Skyway silhouettes the Lake Point Tower, Navy Pier Ferris Wheel and John Hancock Center in the Near North Side Community.
Residents and visitors can traverse the Chicago metropolitan area from the Near North Side by commuting on the CTA Red, Brown, and Purple Line. Transportation is also available by trolley to and from the Navy, and by the Chicago Transportation Authority bus lines that routinely stops at the area’s most popular sites and buildings in the community that include:
- The Arts Club of Chicago
- Bridgehouse and Chicago River Museum
- The Driehaus Museum
- Loyola University Museum of Art
- Marina City
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Newberry Library
- Pritzker Military Library
- Tribune Tower
- Water Tower
Chicago’s Avenue Near North Side Contact Information
Ward 42 Alderman Brendan Reilly
325 W. Huron St. #510
Chicago, IL 60654
Ward 27 Alderman Walter Burnett, Jr.
1463 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 2 Alderman Brian Hopkins
1400 N. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 43 Alderman Michele Smith
2523 N. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60614
Italian Chamber of Commerce
121 W Chestnut St.
Chicago, IL 60610
Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
410 N Michigan Ave,
Chicago, IL 60611
Illinois Chamber of Commerce
300 S Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60606
Why You Need to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney
There are numerous reasons why hiring the legal assistance of a reputable personal injury attorney can significantly increase the amount of financial compensation you could receive. The compassionate attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC understand the financial hardships associated with recovering from a severe injury or losing a loved one due to the negligent actions of others.
Our attorneys will work on your behalf and can handle every aspect of your case including filing your claim for compensation before the Illinois statute of limitations expires. Our lawyers can build your case by gathering evidence, speaking to eyewitnesses, reviewing police reports, obtaining medical records and reconstructing the accident scene to calculate the actual value of your claim. From the moment you hire us as your legal representatives, all hassling by the insurance company and the claims adjuster will cease.
We encourage you to contact us today by calling (888) 524-57574 or fill in the online intake form now. We accept personal injury cases, medical malpractice, premises liability and defective product cases and wrongful death lawsuits through contingency fee agreements. This arrangement allows us to provide immediate legal services without any upfront payment. We get paid only after you get paid.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys