If you suffered a significant injury or lost a loved one due to a vehicle accident in around Millennium Park, you are likely suffering physical and emotional pain from your injuries. The law firm of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC understands how your injuries are not your fault but were caused by the negligent actions of others. Filing a compensation claim or lawsuit can be a complicated process. This is because the victim is required to have an in-depth understanding of Illinois tort law and civil procedure. To ensure the case is successfully resolved, many of our clients hire us to protect the rights and handle every aspect of the compensation claim.
Our attorneys know the immense size of a large insurance corporation can be intimidating for victims who suffered an injury in an accident, medical malpractice case, bad drug, slip and fall, chemical exposure or on-the-job event. Hiring an attorney can help circumvent the challenging process. The attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can assist you by:
- Evaluating the merits of your claim;
- Coordinating all the events to resolve your case successfully;
- Investigating the accident scene;
- Interviewing eyewitnesses of the accident or event;
- Determining the cause of the crash;
- Completing the lengthy necessary documents and paperwork promptly before the statute of limitations expires;
- Negotiating an out-of-court settlement on your behalf with the attorneys or insurance company representing the defendant
How Much Financial Compensation Should I Expect?
Having an attorney on your side will ensure you receive adequate financial compensation to cover your tangible and non-tangible damages. These include:
- Ongoing Medical and Therapeutic Expenses – The amount of medical bills, hospitalization, and cost of therapy charged by medical professionals providing your care helps calculate the severity of your injuries. However, the treatment, surgeries, and rehabilitation you need are crucial to ensure you can return to the level of health you enjoyed before you were involved in the accident or event.
- Out-Of-Pocket Expense – There are many out-of-pocket expenses associated with an accident or incident that caused you harm. These expenses could include the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is in the shop being repaired and other miscellaneous charges including doctor’s appointments, traveling expenses, and incidentals associated with your healing process.
- Missed Wages Due to Time Away from Work – If your injuries were severe and you are unable to return to work immediately after the accident or incident, you could qualify to receive compensation from those who cause your damages. If you have missed work, you are also missing wages, which makes it harder to pay your bills. Your attorney will calculate the lost wages you have missed in the past and what you will miss in the future to ensure you are compensated fully for your losses.
- Property Damage – If your injuries are the result of a vehicle accident; you are likely entitled to receive financial compensation for repairs on your car, truck, motorcycle, boat, bicycle or other personal items that were damaged. Your attorney will calculate the accurate value of the damaged property and any other loss to the total negotiated settlement amount to present the evidence to the claims adjuster or in the courtroom at your jury trial, if necessary.
- Intangible Losses – Damages and injuries are not always obvious. Determining the level of pain you have endured since your accident can be challenging to identify regarding its financial loss. Your attorney can evaluate the actual cost of your intangible losses including suffering, pain, mental anxiety, and emotional trauma. The lawyer will also seek monetary recompense for a loss of consortium, loss of companionship and loss of enjoying your daily activities like you did before the accident.
If the accident or incident was not your fault, there is no need for you to endure the burden of paying for the negligent actions of others. Our attorneys can assist you in fighting for your claim of compensation. Our devoted team of competent lawyers can assist you in filing your monetary recovery claim to hold the negligent individual, organization, or company financially and legally accountable.
About Chicago’s Millennium Park Neighborhood
The historic popular tourist attraction Millennium Park is at the heart of Chicago’s downtown area bordered by Michigan Ave., Randolph and Roosevelt Roads, Lake Michigan lakefront properties and the Loop. The area is recognized for its famous landmarks including Cloud Gate, Harris Theater, skyscrapers and affluent apartments, high rises and luxury condominiums. The iconic 33-foot-tall “Bean” Kapoor Sculpture resides in Millennium Park and has been the center of attention in many movies and televisions shows.
The architecturally rich Jay Pritzker Pavilion is the centerpiece of the park and is located just across the street from the Orchestra Hall and Harris Theater for Music and Dance. The neo-classic Wrigley Square is also located in the Millennium Park as is the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink that is open during late autumn through early spring.
Residents and visitors have access to the Chicagoland area by the public “L” Stop on Monroe and Randolph Streets and Metra trains at the underground Millennium Park Station. The Chicago Transportation Authority Bus system also serves the park area seven days a week.
Chicago’s Millennium Park Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 2 Alderman Brian Hopkins
1400 N. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 3 Alderman Pat Dowell
5046 S. State St.
Chicago, IL 60609
Ward 4 Alderman Sophia King
435 E. 35th St.
Chicago, IL 60616
Ward 11 Alderman Patrick Thompson
3650 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60609
Ward 25 Alderman Danny Solis
2439 S. Oakley Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60608
Ward 28 Alderman Jason Ervin
259 N. Pulaski Road
Chicago, IL 60624
Ward 42 Alderman Brendan Reilly
325 W. Huron St. #510
Chicago, IL 60654
Italian Chamber of Commerce
121 W Chestnut St.
Chicago, IL 60610
Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
410 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
Illinois Chamber of Commerce
300 S. Wacker Dr.
Chicago, IL 60606
Italian American Chamber of Commerce
30 S. Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60603
Why Hire Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC?
The competent attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have built the reputable law firm that has been recognized for providing the best care of the clients. Our personal injury lawyers have a comprehensive understanding of Illinois tort law and decades of experience in handling challenging personal injury, wrongful death, and medical mistake cases. We fight aggressively to ensure our clients receive fair financial compensation for their damages. Revived obtain our reputable status through hard work, honest legal representation and fairness in every case we handle.
Our law firm handles cases involving:
- Individuals who suffered injuries and vehicle accidents;
- Clients with Worker’s Compensation or Social Security disability claim problems;
- Employees being treated unfairly at work;
- Workers paid unfair wages;
- Patients who have been injured by dangerous drugs or medical errors;
- People who have suffered an injury by slipping and falling on others’ public or private properties;
- Patients who have been injured through medical malpractice, botched surgeries or defective medical devices.
Choosing to hire the best lawyer can be a difficult decision for victims who are eagerly seeking justice and to hold those responsible for causing them harm. To help you through the process of selecting the best law firm, we encourage you to contact our law offices today at (888) 424-5757 or fill in the online intake form. Our lawyers provide a free initial no obligation consultation to discuss the merits of your case and provide you numerous legal options on how best to proceed to resolve your claim successfully. We look forward to listening to you described what happened so that we may take care of you and your family during this troubling time.