Medical Malpractice Records Collection List
Records Collection List
Medical Malpractice Case
- Executed Contingency Form/Letter of Representation
- Executed HIPAA Form
- Medical Records: All medical professionals seen (including their notes), treatments, entry/discharge information, prescriptions proscribed, etc.
- Insurance Information: For both the plaintiff and defendant.
- Bills: Related to all medical visits/prescriptions.
- Lost Wage Documentation: Include current/previous employer, place of employment, salary/rate of pay, potential bonuses, or other miscellaneous income lost due to medical malpractice.
- Evidence: Obtain all photos or other pieces of evidence regarding the medical malpractice and consequent injuries.
- Licenses: Clear copies of the driver’s licenses of all parties.
- Executed Third Party Disclosure Form