Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital is a 236 bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:4646 N Marine DriveChicago IL 60640(773) 878-8700
Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital has the following designations:
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.
Health Care-Associated Infections
- Surgical Site Infections Associated with total Knee Replacement Surgery (7/1/10 to 6/30/11) 5 infection from 327 procedures
- Unexpected Deaths (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 608 patients
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative lung embolism or deep vein thrombosis (clotting) (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 23 out of 1,724 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 17 out of 7,503 patients
- Latrogenic Pneumothorax (health care-associated collapsed lung 3 out of 7,251 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 3 out of 1,731 patients
- Postoperative Respiratory Failure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 8 out of 609 patients
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys todays to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.