Chicago Loop Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are the victim of a catastrophic injury caused by a dangerous drug, environmental contaminant exposure, vehicle accident, defective product, medical malpractice, unlawful employment action or other active negligence, our team of attorneys can help. The law firm of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC will fight aggressively on your behalf and surveys your advocate against powerful insurance companies that make it difficult to obtain the financial compensation you deserve.
Our law firm understands that every claim for compensation is different. To ensure our success, we patient close attention to detail and will handle your case with a sense of urgency to ensure you receive your monetary recovery quickly to pay her medical bills, recoup your lost wages, and pain for your injuries, pain-and-suffering. Our legal team is available around-the-clock every day of the year. We provide a “No-Win No Pay Guarantee” and work on contingency to avoid the need of you paying any out-of-pocket expenses before we resolve your case.Hiring a Competent Personal Injury Law Firm
If you or a loved one suffered some type of injury that was caused by the negligent actions of another person or entity, hiring a personal injury lawyers can help you obtain financial compensation for your damages. Nearly every law firm, including ours, will offer a free initial consultation to discuss the merits of your case. If you choose to hire our law firm, we can offer a contingency fee agreement.
This arrangement means that our attorneys are paid only after we have negotiated an acceptable settlement on your behalf or have won a jury trial verdict. Instead of an upfront fee, we take us or percentage of the total amount of award you receive. Until that moment arrives, you do not owe our firm anything for our fees.What to do After an Auto Accident
Every vehicle accident is an unexpected event. Even so, they happen every day. These stressful, often scary events can cause significant injuries and property damage. In the minutes and hours after the crash, victims are often in shock and unprepared to make important decisions that protect their legal and health interests. The following steps can help ensure that you take appropriate measures, when possible, in the aftermath of the crash. These steps include:
- Protect Yourself and Your Passengers – If necessary, get out of the car and relocate to a safe position near the accident scene. If injured, stay where you are and have someone contact the police and emergency medical response team to provide assistance and transport to the local hospital.
- Try Not to Be Reassuring – Other drivers involved in the accident are likely overwhelmed that you have been injured. Avoid being reassuring that you are fine. Instead, weight for the medical team at the local emergency room to determine the extent of your injuries and the level of care you will required to fully recover.
- Have the Accident Formally Documented – Every accident with injuries requires a response from local law enforcement who will write the formal accident report and detail the level of injuries and damage that can be identified at the scene. If you heard the other motorist involved in the accident openly admit that they were at fault for the crash, ensure that the police have the driver write down their statement. Failing to call law enforcement has the potential of causing serious financial repercussions when seeking monetary compensation to recover your damages.
- Never Admit Fault – Never admit that you are responsible for causing the accident even if you believe you might be totally or partially at fault. Instead, the proactive by collecting evidence for your case including taking photographs of the vehicles involved, the extent of the damages, noticeable skid marks, license plate numbers and details of sustained injuries endured by everyone involved.
- Contact the Insurance Company – you will need to contact your insurance company and the carrier providing coverage to every other motorist involved in the accident. The claims adjuster working for your insurance carrier will directly where to take or transport your vehicle for repairs. If you are contacted by the other driver’s claims adjuster or insurance company, never give a response or statement without legal representation.
- Receive Follow-Up Medical Care – In the days and weeks after you are released from the emergency room, you may be experiencing other signs and symptoms that were not immediate at the time of the accident. If you received an appointment to receive follow-up medical care, see the doctor. Only a trained medical professional can determine the extent of your injuries that may require additional testing and procedures including x-rays, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), or computed tomography (CT) imaging scan to determine the extent of internal damage.
Every vehicle accident has the potential of being a serious legal matter that must be handled appropriately with the insurance company or civil court. Because of that, it is extremely crucial to hire our knowledgeable, competent personal injury attorney specializes in vehicle accidents. Having a lawyer on your side you can ensure your rights are protected in your efforts to obtain fair and just financial compensation.About the Chicago Loop Neighborhood
The Chicago Loop downtown central business district is the seat of Cook County in the home of City Hall. Bound by the Chicago River on the west and north and Lake Michigan on the east, the Loop neighborhood hosts the Chicago Mercantile Exchange, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Continental Holdings, BorgWarner, and the Hiatt Hotels Corporation. The Loop got its name from cable cars in the late 1800s “turning loops” on its routes to the downtown area.
Sincerely 1900, the Loop has been home to hire arises in skyscrapers including the Willis Tower, and the Chicago Board of Trade Building. The Chicago Union Station is also located in the Loop community. The neighborhood is decorated with famous outdoor sculptures including the works of Jean Dubuffet, Alexander Calder, Henry Moore, Pablo Picasso, Magdalena Abakanowicz, Mark Chagall, and Joan Miro.
The 2010 Federal Government census statistics revealed that nearly 30,000 individuals live in the Loop neighborhood comprised of the New Eastside, Printers Row, South Loop, and Historic Michigan Boulevard District. Educational facilities in the area include Columbia College Chicago, Tribeca Flash Point Media Arts Academy, DePaul University, Roosevelt University, the University of Notre Dame, National-Lewis University, Harold Washington College, Meadville Theological School, Spertus Institute, Argosy University, Trinity Christian College, parents and College of design, and the EMBA programs at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.Chicago Loop Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 27 Alderman Walter Burnett, Jr.
1463 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 1 Alderman Proco Joe Moreno
2058 N. Western Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Ward 42 Alderman Brendan Reilly
325 W. Huron St. #510
Chicago, IL 60654
Ward 2 Alderman Brian Hopkins
1400 N. Ashland Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 28 Alderman Jason Ervin
259 N. Pulaski Road
Chicago, IL 60624
West Loop Community Organization
220 N. Green St., Suite 6026
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Greater South Loop Association
1245 S. Michigan Avenue #265
Chicago, IL 60605
Neighbors of West Loop
River North Business Association
101 W. Grand Ave. Suite 200
Chicago, IL. 60654
West Central Association Chamber of Commerce
850 West Madison
Chicago, IL 60607
The attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC are here to listen to your horrific story of injuries, damages and loss. We accept all accident, assault, medical malpractice, on-the-job, product liability, slip and fall another injury related cases. Our compassionate team of legal experts have years of experience in handling complex cases and understand the emotional impact and financial burden your catastrophic injury has caused you and your family. We will work on your behalf to ensure you receive maximum compensation for your injury or wrongful death.
Because we work on contingency fee arrangements, you do not pay any lawyer fees until we win your case. Our attorneys will handle every aspect of your case from start to finish. Hiring our law firm is the best way to ensure your chance of receiving fair and adequate financial compensation and avoid the tactics of the claims adjuster whose only interest is in minimizing the amount of payout from the insurance company. Schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys today by calling us at (888) 424-5757 now.