After you have suffered an injury caused by another’s negligence, you need a personal injury lawyer to assist you in filing a claim or lawsuit for compensation. The premier law firm of Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC fights aggressively for our clients to ensure they receive the financial compensation they deserve. We founded our law firm on the principles of expediency, compassion, respect, and dignity and provide every client affordable legal service.
Our attorneys understand that a vehicle accident, botched surgery, medical malpractice, slip and fall, nursing home abuse or other serious legal matter can cause significant injuries that rob people of living normal lives. Accidents and injuries can cause the victim and families to become overwhelmed, depressed and nervous and the financial burden can be devastating.
Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
Personal injury claims and lawsuits are usually based on negligence when others act carelessly, recklessly or with the intent to cause harm. When our clients are damaged, our attorneys ensure they recover their financial losses through a compensation claim or lawsuit. However, to successfully resolve the case, we are duty-bound to demonstrate how the negligent action or lack of action by all those responsible caused our client’s damage.
To successfully resolve complex cases, our law firm goes far beyond seeking financial recovery just for physical damages. Instead, we seek physical, mental, reputational, emotional and economic injuries and base a claim on all aspects of our client’s life that was damaged. Our civil tort cases encompass all types of personal injury including harm caused by a vehicle accident, medical malpractice, bad drugs, premises liability, malfunctioning or defective products, Worker’s Compensation, on-the-job injuries, toxic exposure, and others.
Our team of attorneys fights aggressively on behalf of our clients to ensure they receive a financial award or negotiated out-of-court settlement sufficient enough to easily manage their bills and pay off past expenses including hospitalization and medical care. The amount of financial compensation they obtain will help the family stay afloat throughout the healing process so the victim can return to a more normal day-to-day existence.
If our clients are temporarily or permanently disabled, our law firm obtains a substantial financial recovery to ensure they are adequately compensated to pay for all ongoing medical care, treatments, additional surgeries and lost work that could last for many months, years or a lifetime. We do this by determining the value of their personal injury case based on a whole host of fees, costs, expenses and other variables. We calculate past and existing medical bills, the cost of therapy and rehabilitation, and the extent of their physical and emotional pain.
Choosing the Best Attorney
Before choosing the best personal injury lawyer to hire, there are certain questions you should have answered to make a well-informed decision. These questions include:
- Is the firm renowned for successfully resolving cases throughout court settlements and jury verdicts?
- Does the law firm have a solid reputation with the court, judges and court clerks?
- What percentage of a settlement or trial verdict award does this firm take on contingency?
- Will my attorney provide solid legal advice and medical recommendations?
- Is this law firm known for getting along with defense lawyers?
- How many years of experience does this law firm have in navigating insurance claims?
- Has anyone registered a State Bar complaint against this law firm collectively or one attorney specifically?
- Will this law firm do the legwork on my behalf including obtaining my medical records, police reports and eyewitness accounts so I can focus on healing?
- Do your attorneys have access to accident reconstructionist to support my claim that the other driver was at fault?
- Does this law firm have the extensive medical experience necessary to handle a complicated medical malpractice case?
- Can these lawyers prove that the bad drug I took caused my injuries?
- Will this law firm do whatever is necessary to determine every party that might be at fault for my injuries to ensure I receive the highest level of financial compensation?
- If my family lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of another in an accident, negligent action or deliberate intent, can we file a wrongful death lawsuit to recover from our losses financially?
About Chicago’s Logan Square Neighborhood
The Logan Square neighborhood is a well-known historical community located on Chicago’s northwest side. The center of the neighborhood intersects at Logan Boulevard, Milwaukee Avenue, and Kenzie Boulevard. The area is rich with traditional bungalow and stately greystone homes. The community got its name from a political leader and American soldier General John Logan. Logan Square’s Illinois Centennial Monument erected in 1918 was designed by renowned architect Henry Bacon, Famous for designing the Washington D.C. Lincoln Memorial.
The neighborhood was first established by early Danish, Norwegian and English settlers in the 1830s. In 1889, the city of Chicago annexed the three small towns of Avondale, Maplewood, and Jefferson and renamed the area Logan Square. Today, the community is highly diverse with the blend of African-Americans, Eastern Europeans, Puerto Ricans, and Mexicans seeking lower-priced homes in the surrounding lakefront, Lincoln Park properties.
Local neighborhood communities that make up the famous Logan Square community include Belmont Gardens, Bucktown, Kosciuszko Park, Palmer Square, and Logan Square. Educational opportunities are abided by the Chicago public school system and the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago that operates Saint Sylvester School, St. John Berkman School, and Our Lady of Grace School.
Logan Square is also renowned for its trendy craft beer taverns and restaurants and numerous diverse cultural organizations including Saint Hedwig’s in Chicago, the Logan Theatre, Chicago’s Multiethnic Catholic Community, Chicago’s Polish Village, and the Hairpin Arts Center.
Logan Square Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 35 Alderman Carlos Ramirez-Rosa
2710 N. Sawyer Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Ward 26 Alderman Roberto Moldonado
2434 W. Division St.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 1 Alderman Proco Joe Moreno
2058 N. Western Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Ward 31 Alderman Milagros "Milly" Santiago
2521 N. Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60639
Ward 33 Alderman Deborah Mell
3649 N. Kedzie Ave.
Chicago, IL 60618
Logan Square Neighborhood Association
2840 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Chicago, IL 60618
Logan Square Preservation
2614 N. Kedzie Blvd.
Why Hire Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC?
The personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have represented thousands of satisfied clients who were the victims of devastating mishaps. Our law firm has sought justice on their behalf to ensure that every liable party is held financially and legally accountable for their negligent or gross wrongful conduct. Our top-notch, experienced litigators handle complex cases and have successfully resolved multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. We handle every personal injury and wrongful death lawsuit on contingency.
What is a Contingency Agreement?
A contingency fee arrangement enables our injured clients to use are legal services without the need for an upfront fee. By avoiding out-of-pocket expenses, our clients can focus on recovering their health while our attorneys handle every aspect of their compensation claim or lawsuit.
Instead, our law firm waits for our payment until we have successfully negotiated an acceptable out of court settlement or have won a jury trial award. When the payout arrives, our attorneys take a one-time percentage of the gross amount, so you never have to write a check for making a payment from your personal funds.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys