Have you suffered a severe injury or has a loved one been killed in an auto accident, a surgical procedure, slip and fall incident and nursing home abuse? You urgently need to hire the legal skills of a personal injury attorney. The University Village attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have decades of combined experienced in assisting our clients in obtaining the financial compensation they are entitled to receive. Our law firm has recovered millions for deserving victims and is recognized as Chicagoland’s leading litigators.
Some of our clients have hired our services after they attempted to negotiate directly with the insurance carrier and were offered less than the total cost of their medical expenses, lost wages, pain-and-suffering. Studies of shown the victims with an attorney receive three times more financial recompense than those without legal representation.
The Insurer Says I am at Fault
Many of our clients who attempted to go it alone were shocked when the insurance company attempted to place blame on them for the accident and offered only a partial settlement or refused to offer a settlement at all. At first blush, the amount they offered to settle the claim might appear to be sufficient to cover all expenses as a lump-sum. However, the victim’s loss of income caused by their inability to return to work until fully healed and future/ongoing medical bills might be greater than the amount of money being offered by the claims adjuster.
We recommend that our potential clients never accept the settlement offer by the insurance company. Your decision is important because once you agree to a settlement, sign the paperwork and accept the check you forfeit your rights to seek additional initial compensation forever if you find that the amount you received was far too low to cover your losses.
How Much Will it Cost?
We make paying for legal representation simple. Our Little Italy neighborhood law firm accepts all personal injury and wrongful death cases through contingency fee arrangements. This agreement means that we will not charge our clients any upfront fees or retainers and are only paid after winning the case at trial or successfully negotiating an acceptable out of court settlement. If our attorneys do not win the case, our law firm does not charge the client any fees.
This arrangement makes it possible for the victim to focus their attention recovering from their injuries by avoiding the need to worry about paying attorney fees through the legal process. Also, our efforts ensure that all the necessary paperwork is filed before the Illinois statute of limitations expires.
How Long Until the Case is Resolved?
Many of our clients are annoyed at how long the case will take until it is resolved and they can pick up their compensation check. The length of time it takes to resolve your case will depend on numerous variables including the extent of your injuries, determining who is at fault, calculating the value of the case and negotiating with the insurance carrier and their attorneys. We minimize our overall workload by limiting the cases we represent to ensure that we can focus as much-needed attention on your case as necessary to ensure we resolve your cases quickly as possible. Resolution can involve:
- Determining Fault – Not every case is clear-cut where determining who is truly at fault for the accident or incident when it is not so obvious. In these cases, we use our in-house investigators to conduct a thorough investigation to help determine liability and assign blame. Our investigation might involve reconstructing the accident scene to find additional forensic evidence. Once we know who is at fault, our attorneys know how to build your case.
- Building the Case – After you to retain our legal services, our attorneys, legal assistants, and paralegals will begin the process of building your case. This effort requires gathering evidence, speaking to eyewitnesses, obtaining medical records, reviewing police reports, and researching civil tort law and how it pertains to your type of injuries.
- The Extent of Your Medical Treatments – Before we demand that the defendant and their insurance company pays for all your expenses, we must first determine the extent of your medical treatments and the need for care in the future. Our medical team of experts can provide valuable insight on the extent of your temporary or permanent accident-related disability and the cost of medical care in the years ahead.
- Your Inability to Work – Likely, you are unable to return to work after the accident due to your injuries. Our medical team will determine the extent of your damages and calculate the amount of time in the years ahead when you will not be able to earn a living. This calculation is important when demanding monetary compensation to ensure you have adequate funds in the future to pay for medical care and household bills and finances.
About Chicago’s Little Italy Neighborhood
University Village, once called Little Italy, is located on Chicago’s near Westside and bounded on the east by the Eisenhower Expressway, on the east by Interstates 90 & 94, on the south by 18th Street, and Ashland Avenue on the west. The village is located between the University of Illinois at Chicago and the Illinois Medical District. The area was established mostly by Italian immigrants. However, in recent decades, other groups have increased the neighborhood’s diversity.
Little Italy is home to the National Italian American Sports Hall of Fame. Other notable buildings and landmarks include Holy Guardian Angel and Our Lady of Pompeii churches operated by the Catholic Church, and the Hull House, settled by Jane Addams.
Little Italy Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 28 Alderman Jason Ervin
259 N. Pulaski Road
Chicago, IL 60624
Ward 24 Alderman Michael Scott
1158 S. Keeler Ave.
Chicago, IL 60624
Ward 27 Alderman Walter Burnett, Jr.
1463 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Ward 29 Alderman Chris Taliaferro
6272 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60639
Ward 37 Alderman Emma Mitts
5344 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60639
Ward 12 Alderman George A. Cardenas
2458 W. 38th St.
Chicago, IL 60632
University Village Association
1453 W Taylor St # 1
Chicago, IL 60607
Why Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is the Best
The University Village attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC are reputedly the best litigators in the Chicago area. We have represented thousands of clients and obtained multimillions of dollars on their behalf to cover their medical bills, time away from work, disability benefits, pain, and suffering along with funeral expenses in wrongful death cases. Our law firm is ready to help you successfully resolve your compensation claim.
If you have sustained severe injuries caused by the negligent actions of others, we can protect your legal rights. If the accident or incident caused by negligence claimed the life of a loved one, you have the legal right to seek financial recompense by suing the defendant in a wrongful death action. Our attorneys work with the civil justice system every day and have protected the rights of our clients throughout the entire process of obtaining financial compensation on their behalf.
Contact our law office today by calling (888) 424-5757 or fill in the online intake form now. Let us discuss your case with you and provide numerous legal options on how to obtain financial recovery.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys