Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have a tradition of getting superior results for people injured in Joliet personal injury, medical negligence and work-related accidents. Our attorneys are truly committed to the success of your case given the fact we work on a contingency fee basis where a legal fee is earned-- only when there is a recovery for you.
The Joliet personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provide legal representation to residents and visitors of Joliet, Illinois who suffered injuries at work or in an accident. If you or your loved one suffered injury in an accident or at work, our law firm encourages you to schedule an appointment for a free initial case review to discuss your legal options and rights. Our law firm accepts every wrongful death lawsuit and personal injury compensation claim through contingency fee arrangement. This agreement postpones payments for our legal services until after your case is successfully resolved by our team of attorneys. Our lawyers offer each client a “No Win/No-Fee” Guarantee, meaning if we are unable to resolve your case, you owe us nothing.
Recently, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC recovered $2.65 million for a family injured in a Joliet motor vehicle crash. While each case is different, our firm is ready to go the distance for you and your family to recover the maximum compensation you are entitled to under Illinois injury law.
Many of our Joliet personal injury and wrongful death cases involve:
- Bicycle Accident
- Car Accident
- Cerebral Palsy & Birth Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Pedestrian Injury
- Sexual Abuse
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accident
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Fastest Growing City in Illinois
The Will County seat of Joliet has been featured in films, local sports heroes and several entertainment venues that have helped it become a well-known town despite its fairly small size. With less then 150,000 residents, it is hardly a major metropolis, though as the fastest growing city in Illinois, that could change. However, due to some unique buildings and even a prison, the city has had worldwide fame.
Famous Will County Landmarks In Joliet
Joliet is about 40 miles southwest of Chicago, just near the junction of I-80 and I-55. It spreads across the county line between Will and Kendall Counties. Situated on both sides of the Des Plaines River, the town has many attractions that have both been made immortal in film and draw hundreds of thousands of visitors to the town every year.
- Rialto Square Theatre. Known as the “jewel of Joliet” this famous landmark theatre is said to be one of the most beautiful theatres in the world. It was used as a location for the movie Stir of Echoes and for the movie Balto. It is also said to have been a favorite place of the infamous Al Capone.
- Joliet Prison. The other landmark that has made its way into pop culture is on the other end of the spectrum from the Rialto. Joliet Prison has been used to shoot movie scenes, such as the opening scene in The Blue Brothers and even TV shows such a Prison Break.
The town itself has even been named in an Academy Award winning movie, The Sting. The main character, Johnny Hooker, is from Joliet in the movie and that is where the story begins.
Joliet Sports And School Acclaim On A Regional And National Basis
While the prison and theatre may give Joliet its film credentials, sports are what drive the thousands of people from all over to Joliet and give it statewide fame. Both the local high school sport teams and the two raceways make Joliet well known in the sports arena.
- City of Champions. Joliet’s nickname comes from the unprecedented amount of state and national titles it has been given for its high school football team and its school bands. The Joliet Catholic Academy has won more state football championships than any other school in the state.
- Chicagoland Speedway. The speedway brings the NASCAR races as well IRL and all the fans that go with them.
- Route 66 Raceway. Located next to the speedway, this alternative raceway hosts National Hot Rod Association events and several championship races.
For more information on Joliet landmarks, events and notoriety, you can visit the city hall at 150 W. Jefferson St or call at (815) 724-4000. They also have a city website online at www.cityofjoliet.info.Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Actions Arising In Joliet, IL
When the negligence of an individual or company results in a personal injury or wrongful death of a person, the individual or the deceased’s estate may have the ability to file a lawsuit against the responsible entity. For matters arising in Joliet, the nearest courthouse is: The Circuit Court of Will County located at 14 W. Jefferson Street, Joliet, IL 60432 (815) 727-8592.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is proud to represent people who live in Joliet that have been involved in serious accident that resulted in a personal injury or was a victim of medical negligence. Our Joliet personal injury attorneys are proud to have a broad base of clients in Will County. Many of our current clients have been referred to our law office after we successfully resolved an accident case for a friend, neighbor or co-worker.
Contact our Joliet law office for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights. As with all of our serious personal injury cases in Joliet, we work on a contingency fee arrangement where we only receive a legal fee when there is a financial recovery for you. Our lawyers are available 24-hours, every day, and will be happy to come to you if needed.