Coping with the severe injury or illness is never easy, especially if your recovery requires extensive medical care, hospitalization, additional surgeries, and time away from work. If you are suffering harm caused by the negligent actions of another, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC are ready to fight on your behalf to pursue justice. Our law firm has recovered millions in financial compensation on behalf of our clients (the victims) in all types of personal injury cases. Our attorneys will treat your personal injury case with the utmost care as we strive to attain the highest amount of financial recompense available for your harm.
When you choose to turn your case over to our reputable attorneys, you can trust that we have the legal expertise and access to resources necessary to win your case. We accept all personal injury claims for compensation and monetary lawsuits through contingency fee arrangements. This agreement means you owe us nothing if we are unable to negotiate an acceptable out of court settlement on your behalf or win your case at trial.
About Jefferson Park Illinois
Jefferson Park Illinois was first established as in 1830 settlement by Elijah Wentworth and John Kinzie Clark in an area now recognized as Jefferson Park Metra Station. The initial settlement was home to farmers, hunters, and traders who lived in law cabins before the first frame house was built in the community by Abram Gale. In 1889, the city of Chicago annexed the neighborhood.
Residents of Jefferson Park have access to public education through the Chicago Public Schools system and private education through Lutheran and Roman Catholic congregational parochial schools. Residents commute throughout the Chicagoland area along the Kennedy Expressway with access at Gale Street and Milwaukee Street and on the Union Pacific/Northwest Line. Subdivisions inside the Jefferson Park neighborhood include Gladstone Park, Ironwood Community, and Jefferson Park which is home primarily to Polish Americans.
Other notable cultural distinctions of the community include the Copernicus Center, Gift Theater Company, the Taste of Polonia and Jeff Fest in June.
Jefferson Park Contact Information
Jefferson Park Chamber of Commerce
5214 W Lawrence Ave #5
Chicago, IL 60630
Ward 45 Alderman John Arena
4754 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Ward 38 Alderman Nicholas Sposato
3821 N. Harlem
Chicago, IL 60634
Jefferson Park Neighborhood Association
P.O. Box 30072
Chicago, Illinois 60630
Portage Park Neighborhood Association
5758 W. Irving Park Rd.
Chicago, IL 60634
Old Irving Park Association
Greater Independence Park Neighborhood Association
Mayfair Civic Association
4731 N. Knox Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60630
Mayfair Park Advisory Council
4550 West Sunnyside Avenue
Chicago, IL 60630
Chicago Urban League
4510 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60653
South East Chicago Commission
1511 E. 53rd Street
Chicago, IL 60615
Midwest Workers Association
5152 S. Halsted Street
Chicago, IL 60609
Campaign for Better Transit
407 S. Dearborn, 13th fl.
Chicago, Il 60604
Partners in Community Building
3424 S. State St. Ste 1 F6-1
Chicago, IL 60616
Why Choose Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC?
If you are seeking financial compensation, you are likely facing the harsh tactics of a claims adjuster who works for the insurance carrier that provides coverage for the person at fault for your injuries. The process of financial recovery can often be challenging and frustrating. Obtaining compensation is difficult because insurance companies stay in business by keeping their profits and limiting the amount of monetary recovery they pay out to victims. All insurance companies pressure claimants to make a quick decision and hopefully choose to take a swift settlement in an amount far less than the true value of the case.
Alternatively, our clients hire us to represent them because we use our effective strategies and aggressive tactics to push back against the insurance carrier’s tricky settlement maneuvers. As your advocate, our law firm will speak directly to the claims adjuster, negotiate with the insurance company, and fight to ensure your rights and interests are always protected. To ensure we secure enough financial compensation, our team of legal experts will review your medical records, investigate the accident, speak to eyewitnesses, use our resources in connecting with medical and law-enforcement professionals who can provide expert testimony at trial if necessary. We work on a client-centered approach to ensure you receive adequate recompense to cover all your expenses including:
- Current, present, and future medical bills
- The cost of hospitalization
- The expense of rehabilitation, additional surgeries, and physical therapy
- Pain, suffering, emotional distress and mental anxiety
- Lost wages
- Future loss of earnings
- Permanent or temporary disability
- Funeral expenses as a part of a wrongful death case
Once our Jefferson Park neighborhood attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC build your case for compensation, we will send the insurance company a demand letter informing them that you wish to settle for the full amount owe to you by the defendant who caused your harm. Typically, the insurance company will begin the negotiation process in the hopes of staying out of court and saving the expense of a lengthy trial.
Our attorneys will negotiate the terms of your settlement to resolve your case. However, if the insurance carrier is not agreeable to your terms, we will begin building a case for trial. This process will include deposing all parties involved in the case to prompt testimony and provide evidence to use in a court trial. Our law firm will represent your case and present evidence in front of a judge and jury.
Because we focus on your legal issues while you focus on healing your injuries, we postpone payment of all our legal services until after we have negotiated your settlement or won your case at trial. If we are unable to secure financial compensation on your behalf, you owe us nothing for our legal services.
Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
If you or a loved one have suffered serious injuries by the negligent actions of others, you are likely entitled to receive financial compensation from all those responsible for your harm. However, these cases are often complex. Because of that, we encourage you to call our office today at (888) 424-5757 or fill in the online form to schedule a free case evaluation. Let our legal team evaluate the merits of your case, determine its value, and provide legal options on how to proceed to ensure you receive financial compensation.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys