Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC aims to provide top quality legal representation to anyone who requires it. It is for this reason that we never require payment of any upfront legal fees and only collect an attorney's fee when we have successfully recovered compensation on your behalf. This policy has allowed us to represent thousands of clients who would have been unable to afford a lawyer otherwise, and if we are unable to collect compensation for a client, our services don't cost a thing.
For additional information see the following pages:
- How can I tell if my child is at risk for lead poisoning?
- How can I tell if my child is impacted by lead poisoning?
- How can I protect my family from lead exposure?
- Who can be held responsible for my child's elevated blood-lead levels?
- Can I bring a lawsuit to recover compensation for my child who has lead poisoning?
- What are the chances of winning a lead contamination lawsuit?
- How long does it take to get compensation for a lead poisoning case?