In a class action lawsuit, a small number of plaintiffs bring an action on behalf of a much larger group of victims. Even though the larger group does not participate in the litigation, the results obtained by the select plaintiff group are binding upon it. Generally, two traits define the larger group: they have common issues in dispute and they are so numerous that it is unrealistic and impracticable for them all to bring separate actions. So far, there is no class action lawsuit established for the injuries allegedly caused by Invokana. Furthermore, our group of attorneys does not even bring class action lawsuits. We will focus on your individual Invokana lawsuit and bring that on its own merits if we work together. There are many differences between class action lawsuits and individual lawsuits but it is important to remember that we are focusing on individual lawsuits where only your injuries and recovery would be at stake.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What is Invokana?
- What are the risks of taking Invokana?
- Has the FDA taken any action against the makers of Invokana?
- What does an Invokana lawsuit look like?
- What are the laws surrounding Invokana?
- Have there been any cases or settlements involving Invokana?
- What damages could I recover in my Invokana lawsuit?
- Is there a time limit by when I have to file my Invokana lawsuit?
- Why hire Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers?