It might be responsible if its negligent service was the legal cause of your injuries.
How Can I Recover If My Bike Accident Was Caused By Faulty Goods Or Services?
You may be able to sue the repair shop if you can prove that they were negligent in repairing your bicycle and that the negligent repair contributed to the cause of your accident. Further, you may be entitled to recover from the bicycle manufacturer if the bicycle design itself caused your accident and injuries via a product liability lawsuit .
What Exactly Is A Products Liability Lawsuit?
Products liability is a different breed of lawsuit than its more familiar cousins: negligence and medical malpractice. Negligence is a cause of action that asserts that the defendant’s unreasonable conduct caused the plaintiff’s damages. In medical malpractice cases, plaintiffs claim that their medical provider did not give them the requisite level of care and that it caused their injuries. With products liability lawsuits, your claim is that the design or manufacture of a product was sub-par and it was the reason that you got hurt. Therefore, you could potentially sue the maker, designer, or seller of the bike or bike part that caused your damages. Call our offices to learn more about products liability lawsuits because we have brought a lot of them to court on behalf of clients all across Illinois and other states.
Was Your Bicycle Accident Caused By Faulty Repairs?
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can figure out if your Illinois bicycle accident was caused by defective products or faulty repairs. If it was, we can bring a case on your behalf in court so that you get all of the recovery allowed. Your injuries are serious and your claim should be too. If you hire us, we will make sure it is and at no charge until you’re satisfied with the results. So give us a call and tell Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC about your bicycle accident.
For additional information see the following pages:
- Can I Have An Expert Testify For How My Bicycle Accident Occurred?
- Can I Only Be Compensated For My Medical Bills If I File A Bicycle Accident Lawsuit In Illiniois?
- Can I Still Recover Compensation For My Injuries If I Was Injured In A Hit-And-Run Bicycle Accident?
- Can More Than One Driver Be Liable In An Illinois Bicycle Accident Claim Or Lawsuit?
- Do I Need To Discuss The Bicycle Accident Details With The Insurance Company If They Contact Me?
- Does Illinois Have Laws Specifically For Bicyclists?
- How Long Do I Have To File A Lawsuit After My Bicycle Accident In Illinois?
- If I Am Injured In A Chicago Bicycle Accident Due To The Fault Of A Motorist, Are They Responsible For Paying My Medical Expenses?
- Is It Possible For Me To Be Found At Fault In My Bicycle Accident And Still Recover Compensation For My Injuries?
- Is It Worthwhile To Hire An Attorney For My Bicycle Accident?
- What Can I Do If My Child Was Injured Or Killed On His Or Her Bike?
- What Should I Do If I See A Bicyclist Get Hit By A Driver But I Was Unable To Stop?
- What Should I Do If I Was Injured In An Illinois Bike Accident And The Insurance Company Wants Me To Sign A Medical Authorizatio?
- What Should I Take Pictures Of If I Am In A Bicycle Injury Accident?
- Who Is Responsible If The Driver That Hit Me On My Bike Was Working At The Time?