Free Book for Victims of Nursing Home Negligence in Illinois
Nursing homes are required to provide a safe environment for the people who they are caring for. Unfortunately, we are seeing widespread instances where patients are abused and neglected by the facilities entrusted with caring for them.
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is committed to protecting the rights of nursing home patients across Illinois. Our attorneys regularly represents families who have a loved one who was mistreated to the extent that they suffered an injury or unexpectedly died while admitted to one of these facilities.
Written by attorney Jonathan Rosenfeld, The Nursing Home Neglect Guidebook: A Roadmap for Families, explains the legal basis for filing a nursing home negligence lawsuit against a facility as well as the most common types of complications facing residents.
Mr. Rosenfeld has successfully represented hundreds of families in Illinois and across the United States in cases involving nursing homes, assisted living facilities, group homes and other types of structured care centers. He will share with you how these cases are evaluated and how you can obtain the maximum possible recovery for your case.
The 62-page book addresses the following:
- Forward: Why Listen to a Lawyer When it Comes to the Care of Your Loved One? (Pages 3-4)
- Introduction: What you can learn from this Book (Pages 6-7)
- Background on Nursing Homes (Pages 8-10)
- Patient Rights. Yes, They Have Them! (Pages 11-15)
- What are the signs of poor care or neglect? (Pages 16-18)
- The Most Common Types of Nursing Home Negligence (Pages 19-22)
- Bedsores (Pages 23-24
- Falls (Pages 25-27)
- Sexual Abuse (Pages 28-31)
- Fractures (Pages 32-34)
- Physical Abuse (Pages 35-36)
- Medication Errors (Pages 37-39)
- Malnutrition and Dehydration (Pages 40-44)
- Dropped Patients (Pages 45-47)
- Unexpected Deaths (Pages 48-51)
- The Sad Truth: Most Accidents in Nursing Homes Are Ignored and Never Reported (Pages 52-54)
- Reporting Poor Care to Authorities. How and Where to Report (Pages 55-56)
- Do You Have a Civil Case? What You Need to Win a Nursing Home Lawsuit (Pages 57-58)
- What to Look For When Hiring an Attorney to Represent Your Family (Pages 59-60)
- Our Recent Nursing Home Negligence Recoveries (Pages 61-62)
This book normally sells for $17.95 plus shipping and handling, but as a resource to families, we are making the book available for free by completing the form below.
Get Legal Help Now With You Nursing Home Negligence Case
Should you have additional questions about your particular situation, we invite you to contact our office for a free review of your case. Your case will be evaluated by an experienced Illinois nursing home attorney who will explain your legal options for pursuing a lawsuit. As with all of our cases, we handle nursing home abuse cases on a contingency fee basis where there is only a fee charged when we are successful on your behalf.