Serving Illinois and Nationwide
If You Are Injured in an Illinois Motorcycle Accident, You Need to Read This Book Before You Talk to a Lawyer
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is proud to be the law firm that many Illinois motorcyclists choose to represent them after an accident. Many motorcyclists relay to us that they wish they knew more about their legal options and rights – in the time following a crash. The Motorcycle Accident Guidebook: A Roadmap for Accident Victims, is a good primer on Illinois motorcycle law and the laws that apply to injured bikers. By ordering a copy of this book, it will be a resource that can be referenced when you have questions about situations that you may encounter while riding in Illinois.
In response to this steady demand, attorney Jonathan Rosenfeld has written a book that all Illinois motorcyclists should read—even if you are not involved in an accident. The book explains how Illinois law applies to crashes, how to recover the maximum compensation for your case and how insurance companies try to reduce payouts for injured motorcyclists.
This book sells for $17.95 plus shipping and handling, but in an effort to educate bikers in Illinois, we are giving away downloads of the book for free.
The 55-page book contains the following:
- Introduction: Why Motorcyclists Need and Deserve a Book That Helps Protect Their Rights (Pages 2-3)
- Illinois Motorcycle Laws (Pages 4-8)
- Motorcycle Safety Equipment (Pages 9-13)
- Unsafe Maneuvers (Pages 14-15)
- Responsibility of Drivers to Motorcyclists Sharing Road (Pages 16-18)
- Types and Causes of Motorcycle Accidents (Pages 19-21)
- Defective Motorcycles and Equipment (Pages 22-23)
- Negligent Driving (Pages 24-25)
- Hit and Run Drivers and Uninsured Motorists (Pages 26-27)
- Underinsured Motorists (Pages 28-29)
- Injured Motorcycle Passengers (Pages 30-31)
- Common Motorcycle Injuries (Pages 32-33)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries Related to Motorcycle Crashes (Pages 34-36)
- Fractures Related to Motorcycle Accidents (Pages 37-39)
- Spinal Cord Injuries (Pages 40-41)
- Amputations From Motorcycle Crashes (Pages 42-43)
- Paralysis (Pages 44-46)
- Lacerations (Pages 47-49)
- Motorcycle Fatalities (Pages 50-51)
- Why Insured Motorcyclists Need and Deserve an Experienced Advocate (Pages 52-53)
- Our Results Realized for Injured Motorcyclists (Pages 54-55)
Talk to an Experience Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
Of course, should you have additional questions about motorcycle accident laws or wish to discuss your case with an Illinois motorcycle accident lawyer, we invite you to contact our office. All of our motorcycle injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis where there is only a legal fee charged when we are successful in a recovery for you.