A Book For Victims of Dog Bite & Attacks in Illinois
An injury sustained by a person involved in a dog attack can be painful and commonly accompanies injuries that may result in permanent scarring. Illinois law affords people injured by a dog to pursue a legal claim to recover financial compensation for their medical expenses and injuries.
The majority of settlements and judgments paid in Illinois dog bite cases are paid by the homeowner’s insurance company for the owner of the animal. Recognizing this exposure, insurance companies will go to great lengths to minimize their payouts. You will learn why not all dog bite cases are created equal—why some cases settle for meager amounts while other cases settle for six figures.
As the victim of a dog bite, you must recognize the headwinds you will likely face. This book will walk you through the laws you need to be aware of, how to hire the best attorney for your case, and the steps you can take to maximize the value of your case.
“Dog Bite Guidebook: Tips for Helping Victims Recover Compensation” sells for $17.95 plus shipping and handling. As a resource to you, you can obtain a free copy of this book by completing the form below.
The 29-page book addresses the following:
- Why a Personal Injury Lawyer Thinks Facts about Dog Bites Take an Entire Book to Discuss (Pages 3-4)
- What Our Clients Have to Say (Page 5)
- Providing Legal Advice (Pages 6-7)
- Our Results Achieved for Dog Bite Victims (Pages 7-8)
- Dog Bite Injuries and Fatalities (Pages 8-9)
- Factors Other Than the Dog’s Breed (Page 10)
- Illinois Law on Dog Bites (Page 11)
- Chicago Dog Bite Municipal Code (Pages 12-13)
- Common Victims of Dog Bites (Pages 14-16)
- Frequent Dog Bite Injuries (Pages 17-18)
- Steps to Take after the Dog Attack (Pages 19-20)
- Why You Need an Attorney with Dog Bite Experience (Pages 21-25)
- Before Hiring an Illinois Lawyer (Pages 26-27)
- More Information For Illinois Dog Bite Victims (28-29)
Get Help Now For Your Illinois Dog Bite Case
Managing attorney Jonathan Rosenfeld has successfully prosecuted hundreds of dog bite and attack cases on behalf of men, women and children in Illinois. If you have additional questions about your situation, we encourage you to contact our office for a complimentary review of your situation. We handle dog bite cases on a contingency fee basis where there is never a fee charged unless we are successful on your behalf.