Serving Illinois and Nationwide
Read This Book To Learn About Your Legal Rights Following an Illinois Car Accident
Our Car Accident Handbook: Why Car Accident Victims Deserve a Book to Protect Their Legal Rights provides information about your legal rights following an Illinois automobile accident. With decades of experience representing accident victims, our attorneys address many of the issues involved with Illinois car accident cases involving injuries or even death.
We suggest that you read this book before you consider talking to an adjuster from the insurance company or select a lawyer to represent you. You will learn how these decisions can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case.
This book will explain the laws that may impact your case and the steps you can take to maximize your financial recovery. Having successfully represented hundreds of people injured in car accidents, attorney Jonathan Rosenfeld shares his insights on how to maximize the full value of your case under Illinois law.
This book sells for $17.95 plus postage and handling, but we will email it to you for free if you fill out the form below.
The 54-page car accident book will address the following:
- Introduction: Why Car Accident Victims Deserve a Book to Protect Their Rights (Pages 2-3)
- Causes and Types of Car Accidents (Pages 4-10)
- Head-On Collisions (Pages 11-13)
- Accidents at Intersections (Pages 14-16)
- Rear End Collisions (Pages 17-19)
- Speeding Accidents (Pages 20-22)
- Pedestrian Accidents (Pages 23-25)
- Uninsured Motorists (Pages 26-28)
- Motorcycle Accidents (Pages 29-31)
- Accidents Caused by Glare (Pages 32-34)
- Trucking Accidents (Pages 35-37)
- Bicycle Accidents (Pages 38-39)
- Hit and Run Accidents (Pages 40-41)
- Highway Accidents (Pages 42-44)
- Drunk Driving (Pages 45-47)
- Common Car Accident Injuries (Pages 48-50)
- Why You Need the Services of an Experienced Advocate (Pages 51-52
- Our Results for Illinois Car Accident Cases (Pages 53-54)
Do You Need a Free Legal Evaluation of Your Illinois Car Accident Case?
Of course, should you have additional questions about your legal rights and options following an Illinois car accident, we invite you to talk to one of our lawyers today for a free review of your case. All of our auto accident cases are handled on a contingency fee basis where there is never a fee charged unless we are successful in obtaining financial compensation for you. Put another way, you’ve got nothing to lose by contacting us.