Generic versions of Zofran raise different factual and legal implications to any possible lawsuit you might raise. You might be able to seek relief if you or a loved one suffered injuries due to a generic version of Zofran but it is best to speak with a competent attorney who can analyze the particulars of your situation.
For additional information see the following pages:
- Why were pregnant women prescribed Zofran?
- What types of birth defects in children have been associated with Zofran usage?
- Has the FDA issued any warnings concerning the use of Zofran during pregnancy?
- Has there been a recall of Zofran from the market?
- Have there been any lawsuits filed against the manufacturer of Zofran related to birth defects in children?
- If I took Zofran during my pregnancy and my child was born with birth defects, can I file a legal claim or lawsuit to recover compensation for their injuries?
- Are there any time constraints for pursuing a lawsuit related to Zofran-birth-defects?
- What must be alleged in a Zofran lawsuit in Federal Court?
- What damages are available for myself and my child in a Zofran birth defect lawsuit?
- Are there any class action lawsuits against GlaxoSmithKline, the manufacturer of Zofran, for children who have birth defects following Zofran usage during pregnancy?