If you feel you were injured in a motorcycle accident due to other driver's actions, you should consult with an attorney, especially in cases where the police report initially has the motorcyclists as at fault. The police report may not have all the facts and an experienced motorcycle accident attorney can investigate the crash further and help uncover the truth of what happened.
While the majority of police reports are accurate in detailing how an incident occurred, occasionally investigating officers make errors or simply do not have access to all of the relevant information. Particularly, when a motorcyclist is seriously injured and is being treated by paramedics, an investigating officer may not be able to speak to the biker to get his side of how an incident occurred.
Why Time is Really of the Essence in Disputed Liability Motorcycle Accidents
If you or a loved one was injured or killed in an Illinois motorcycle collision involving disputed liability, contact the team at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC today for a free review of your case with an experienced attorney. Our law firm has accident investigators and reconstructionists on staff to assist in collecting evidence necessary to support your case. We offer a team of seasoned motorcycle accident attorneys who are ready to fight on your behalf and only receive a fee when we are successful recovering compensation for you. Contact our office 24-7 and get the representation that you need for your motorcycle case.
For additional information see the following pages:
- Do I Have Any Recourse For Injuries Sustained In An Illinois Hit and Run?
- Do I Have To Answer The Insurance Adjuster?
- Do I Need An Attorney To Settle My Illinois Motorcycle Accident Case Or Should I Try To Do It Myself?
- Do I Need To Get Medical Assistance After A Motorcycle Crash Even If I Only Have Minor Injuries?
- How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Lawyer To Represent Me In My Illinois Motorcycle Accident Case?
- If I Am Not Able To Go Back To Work Right Away After My Chicago Motorcycle Accident, Will I Be Reimbursed For My Lost Income?
- Is There A Time Limit In Illinois on How Long After A Motorcycle Accident That A Lawsuit Can Be Filed?