If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one through the wrongful actions of another, you are likely considering meeting with a personal injury law firm for the first time. You are likely experiencing pain and faced with mounting medical expenses and lost wages while you heal and have no idea what to do. The experienced attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC understand how claims adjusters will offer you quick cash to settle your claim. However, by accepting their offer, they will demand that you surrender your rights to future compensation when all your medical bills and ongoing living expenses continue to rise while you are out of work.
Without legal representation, you are extremely vulnerable to the one-sided settlement tactics used by insurance companies that are more interested in saving their profits than paying you what you are owed. It’s important to remember that the insurance company representing the person or company responsible for your injuries is extremely sophisticated in settling claims quickly. The claims adjusters working on their behalf will tell you anything you need to hear to get you to accept their check before all your injury-related bills arrive.
The Hyde Park neighborhood attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC handle all types of personal injury cases throughout Chicagoland, including in the Hyde Park neighborhood. These cases include:
- Automobile accidents
- Commercial trucking accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle injuries
- Slip and falls
- Social security disability
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Assaults at public buildings or apartment complexes
- Product liability cases
- Bad drugs
- Medical malpractice
- Defective medical devices like joint implants and vaginal mesh products
- Medicine and vehicle recalls
- Prescription mistakes
- Wrongful death
Our team of dedicated attorneys, investigators, paralegals, legal assistants and other medical and legal professionals are here to help. The moment you turn your case over to our team after we have concluded your interview we will begin the process of filing and resolving your case. Our team will gather police and medical reports, reconstruct the scene of the accident, take photographs, interview eyewitnesses and gather all pertinent facts involved in your compensation claim.
About Hyde Park Illinois
Chicago’s Hyde Park community is located along Lake Michigan Shores just south of the Loop. Its boundaries include Hyde Park Blvd. to the north, Lake Michigan on the east, Midway Plaisance on the south, and Washington Park to the west. The neighborhood is home to the Museum of Science and Industry and the University of Chicago.
The community was founded in 1853 by Paul Cornell who purchased about 300 acres along Lake Michigan in hopes of attracting the city’s businessmen to develop the area. Four years later, local developers built and opened The Hyde Park House where Mary Todd Lincoln and her children resided in the months following Abraham Lincoln’s assassination. However, the building was destroyed by fire in 1879. By 1918, the developers built the Sisson Hotel on the site that was eventually converted to the Hampton House condominiums.
Chicago annexed Hyde Park in 1891. Two years later, the city established the University of Chicago with the financial assistance of John D. Rockefeller. Two years later in 1893, the neighborhood served as a host to the World’s Colombian Exposition. Today, the neighborhood is split into three subdivisions including the University of Chicago, South Kenwood, and East Hyde Park.
There are three notable shopping districts in the community including businesses on 53rd Street, 55th Street, and 57th Street. Educational institutions in the community include the University of Chicago, University of Chicago Laboratory Schools, McCormick Theological Seminary, Catholic Theological Union, Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago, and Chicago Theological Seminary.
Hyde Park Contact Information
Hyde Park Chamber of Commerce
1715 East 55th Street
Chicago, Illinois 60615
Ward 5 Alderman Leslie Hairston
2325 E. 71st Street
Hyde Park Angels
Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
5807 South Woodlawn Ave
Chicago, IL 60637
South East Chicago Commission
1511 E. 53rd Street, Chicago, IL 60615
South Shore Chamber of Commerce
1750 E. 71st St.
Chicago, IL 60649
1813 E 71st St.
Chicago, IL 60649
Chicago Urban League
4510 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60653
East Hyde Park Action Committee
East Hyde Park Committee
George Kotnour, (773) 324-5454
Marian Realty (773) 684-5400
Mickey Conino at South East Chicago Commission (773) 324-6926
Meetings at Montgomery Place's East Room
5550 South Shore Drive
Chicago, Il 60653
West Hyde Park Neighbors Association
In conjunction with Bessie Coleman Park Advisory Council
Hyde Park Neighborhood Club
5480 S. Kenwood Avenue
Business and Professional People for the Public Interest
25 E. Washington, Suite 1415
Chicago, Illinois 60602
How Much Does a Lawsuit Cost?
The legal services provided by our personal injury law firm will cost you nothing upfront. Instead, our attorneys are paid a percentage of your negotiated settlement or a jury trial award through a contingency fee arrangement. This agreement states that you pay nothing upfront and are charged nothing if we are unable to obtain a financial recovery on your behalf to eliminate all of your risks. We agree to this arrangement in all our personal injury cases to ensure we can work quickly on behalf of our clients to obtain financial compensation to rebuild their lives and to alleviate the burden of making monthly payments to us until your case is resolved.
Our attorneys provide a cost-free initial no-obligation consultation to discuss the merits of your case. Once we have reviewed the evidence, our lawyers will provide you various legal options on how to proceed to resolve your claim to ensure you and your family receive the monetary recovery that is rightfully yours. Your interview will provide us needed answers to fundamental questions required to build your case properly. These questions can include:
- How extensive are your injuries caused by the negligent actions of others?
- Has your doctor determined that your injuries have left you with a permanent or temporary disability?
- Have you been scarred or disfigured as a result of your injuries?
- Have you been away from work for an extensive amount of time because you were injured?
- Will you require additional time away from your work until you heal?
- What is the total amount of your outstanding bills for medical care, hospitalization, rehabilitation, physical and occupational therapy?
- Will you require future surgery, rehabilitation or treatment? Were you performing the duties of your job when the injuries occurred?
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is substantially larger than most law firms in the Chicago area and has valuable resources on hand that are necessary to resolve your financial compensation case successfully. Our experienced attorneys are under no financial pressure to settle the case quickly and are given time to evaluate your case to determine its true worth. Our valuation process includes speaking to your doctors to determine the level of your injuries and temporary or permanent disability. We will calculate any wages you have not been paid from your time away from work and the value of lost earnings in the future and add them to your financial recovery settlement.
Can I Wait to File my Claim?
The state of Illinois has a statute of limitations on the amount of time you can file a claim for compensation, based on the type of personal injury or wrongful death involved. The sooner you contact Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC the better. Calling us at (888) 424-5757 today or filling in the online form can help us begin the process of filing your claim now. In most cases, the state provides victims with injury or property damage two years for filing a compensation claim from the time your injuries occurred. However, waiting is not always advisable because eyewitnesses can forget what they saw and evidence can be lost forever.
Most of our clients choose not to present their case in court, primarily because of the time, expense and effort involved and their needs to have financial compensation now. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC listen to the needs of our clients and routinely resolve their cases by negotiating an out of court settlement for a fair, acceptable amount. However, if the insurance company is unable to agree to our clients’ terms, we aggressively fight the case in court in front of a judge and jury.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys