How can Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC Help me With an Illinois Boat Accident Case?
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can help you with your Illinois boat accident case by providing all of the 1) experience 2) dedication 3) capital and 4) access that your suit requires.
What Can Our Firm Do For You?
We can help you in your Illinois boat accident case and we would start by doing the following:
- Sit down for a full and free consultation.
- Formulate a plan for investigation, records retention, and expert analysis.
- Instruct all interested parties that we are your representative and that they should speak to us.
- File a lawsuit seeking all available compensation.
- Zealously fight for your case at trial to preserve and maximize your recovery.
How Can Our Firm Make The Difference For Your Case?
After reviewing all of this information, you might wonder why you should let us represent you in your boating accident case. When considering this decision, remember a few key things:
1. Experience . We have worked with and represented many victims who have been victims of boating accidents. This is important for many reasons but most importantly it means that we can put that knowledge to good use in your case. Also, it means that we can tell you what is legally important at each step and what you need to do at every turn in the litigation.
2. Pledges. We make the following pledges to you regarding your boating accident case: 1) you will always have access to attorneys 2) we will invest all resources necessary to maximize your recovery 3) you will have communication throughout the entire case 4) we will not work for doctors or corporations.
3. Cost. Remember that we do not charge you anything unless we are successful in recovering you a jury award or settlement amount. This includes a free consultation regarding your case and, if you choose to hire us, all necessary expenses needed to bring your case to trial or settlement.
What Do Boat Accident Claims Normally Look Like?
Must boat injury claims normally begin with some kind of accident. Then, you'll likely discovery some kind of harm be it tangible, intangible, or otherwise. Generally, the kind of claim that plaintiffs subsequently file to recover for these injuries is negligence. A negligence cause of action alleges that the defendant did not reasonably in the circumstances and that due to this unreasonable conduct, you suffered some injury or damage. Here are some frequent forms of negligent conduct that plaintiffs seek compensation for:
- The defendants drove their boat into yours;
- The defendants drove their boat into your wake;
- The defendants unreasonably crashed or otherwise operated the boat while you were a passenger on it; or
- The defendants did not maintain their boat in a safe fashion while you were a passenger on it.
Call Us To Hear How We Can Help You In Your Boat Accident Claim
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC works with victims of all kinds of accidents. We know that injuries from boating incidents can be some of the most costly and drastic ones. That is why we put all of our team to work on these cases. It is also why we work on contingency for these clients because that ensures they won't have to worry about expenses during the suit. We can fight for you too. Call Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC to hear about how!
For additional information see the following pages:
- Can I Sue The Operator of a Boat If He Or She Caused An Injury to Me?
- How Long do I Have to File An Illinois Boating Lawsuit?
- What Are Some Statistics Regarding Recreational Boat Accidents?
- What Is Necessary in Order to Pursue a Products Liability Case Against a Boat Manufacturer?
- What Parts of Illinois Law Govern Personal Injury Claims Related to Boating Accidents?
- What Type of Financial Compensation Can I Recover For Injuries Sustained in An Illinois Boat Accident?
- Who Else Can Pursue An Illinois Boating Accident Lawsuit?