How Can a Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me if I Was Injured in a Drunk Driving Accident?
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can help you if you are injured in a drunk driving accident by offering the 1) experience 2) resources and 3) commitment you need to succeed and recover an acceptable jury award or settlement amount.
Should I Hire An Attorney For My DUI Case?
Whatever side you are in a DUI case, you should consider retaining the services of an Illinois personal injury firm. It is true that you can try the case by yourself but there are some things you should consider before doing so.
First, do you have the time and capital to build a case? DUI cases can take as long as a few years and incur regular costs and expenses.
Second, can you master the legal and factual intricacies to win? DUI accident cases are inherently fact-intensive and require you to translate the complicated circumstances into a clear and actionable lawsuit.
Third, do you know the goals and challenges of each stage of trial including pre-trial, discovery, and trial?
Experience matters when you're dealing with such consequential matters as DUI actions. These are just some points that might make you favor hiring a lawyer but there are many more. To understand completely how a personal injury firm can help you in a DUI case, call our offices and speak with one of our experienced attorneys.
What Our Firm Pledges To You
From the very beginning, your case will need complete dedication and capability. Anything less will put your recovery at risk. We promise you this and more. Here are our core commitments that we make to every client and will guarantee to you.
- EXPERIENCE. From day 1, we can come in and put our years of experience to work for you in order to preserve every dime of recovery that is possible. We have worked with many victims such as yourself and can utilize this asset to quickly and efficiently move your case through the justice system. You do not have to worry about your lawyers learning on the job or stalling due to inexperience because we have been there before and will not waste your time or money.
- RESOURCES. We pledge to commit every resource necessary to protect and maximize your recovery. If you or a loved one has just been the victim of a drunk driver, you should not have to add insult to injury and inject thousands of dollars to force the offender to pay for injuries. Instead, we do that so you do not have to worry about anything during the lawsuit. In fact, we do not collect anything unless you are successful in court or settlement.
- COMMITMENT. At all times during the litigation, we commit to being by your side. One problem many clients experience with other law firms is that they can never reach their attorney. We promise to be available 24 hours a day for your questions, comments, and concerns.
Wondering How Expert Counsel Can Advance You DUI Injury Lawsuit?
If you're wondering how an attorney can help you following a drunk driving accident, then you're not the first one. This is why our team at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC meets with people just like you to explain to them how we can help after these traumatic events.
Also, we represent you on contingency so that you don't need to worry about any expense or charge during the suit. Want to see what your case may be worth? Contact our offices today!
For additional information see the following pages:
- Do I Have a Civil Claim For Damages Against The Intoxicated Motorist Who Injured Me?
- How Are Drink Drivers Punished In Illinois?
- How Long Do I Have To File a Drink Driving Lawsuit?
- What Are The Facts About Drunk Driving Accidents?
- What Are The Laws Surrounding Drunk Driving In Illinois?
- What Have Other People Injured In Illinois Drunk Driving Accidents Received?
- What Type Of Damages Can I Recover From a Drink Driving Case Under Illinois Law?
- Where Are Most Illinois Drunk Driving Lawsuits Filed?
- Who Is Responsible For Drunk Driving Accidents?