What Our Firm Will Pledge To You
Immediately after you choose us to represent you, we will put a plan in action to preserve and maximize your recovery. It will include everything you should say and do at each stage of the lawsuit. For our part, here is what we pledge to you:
- EXPERIENCE . We have represented similar train accident victims and will put all of that skill and knowledge to use in your case.
- RESOURCES . We will invest all resources necessary to win your case. You do not have to pay a dime for our services or any expenses unless we are successful in obtaining an award for you.
- ACCESS . We will make attorneys available throughout the duration of your case at all times of the day to address all of your questions, concerns, and comments.
What You Can Do To Protect Your Train Accident Case
It is important to remember the steps that you can take to protect your own recovery after a train accident. The first thing-and the most critical thing- is to hire a capable and committed firm to build a case for court. After that, it should be your mission to check on its progress and convey your thoughts and questions regarding the incident. They need your help just as much as you need theirs. However, remember that all communications should go through your firm. Avoid talking to the others involved in the accident or their representatives. This can drastically and negatively affect your recovery. Finally, try and organize all of your expenses related to the incident as well as financial affairs before the incident so that it will be easier for your counsel to make a case at court. Their job will be to show how the train accident harmed you and it's easier if you have these things organized and ready to go!
Call Us If You Have Been Involved In A Truck Accident
If you have been involved in a truck accident, call our offices. We can immediately take the steps needed to ensure that you can bring a case in the future to secure the recovery that you are entitled to under Illinois law. Plus, we can even help you bring that suit on contingency so that you won't have to spend a penny unless you're satisfied with the results. Don't delay. Call now!
For additional information see the following pages:
- Can I Pursue a Claim For Personal Injuries if I Work For a Railroad or Train Company?
- Does It Matter Where The Train Accident Occurred?
- How Are Crossing Areas Supposed to Be Secured?
- How Long do I Have to Bring My Train Accident Lawsuit?
- What Are The Facts About Train Accidents?
- What Are The Laws Underlying Train Accident Claims?
- What Are Typical Illinois Train Accident Claims?
- What Have Past Train Accident Victims Recovered?
- What Kind of Compensation Can I Receive if I Have Been Involved in a Train Accident in Illinois?
- What Must a Train do As It Nears a Crossing?
- What Responsibilities do Pedestrians or Other Vehicles Have At Railroad Crossings?
- Who Can I Pursue For a Train Accident Claim Taking Place in Illinois?