We can help you in your amputation claim because we have been there before with other victims and know what it takes to bring amputation cases to successful settlements. From day 1, we will construct and execute a plan to protect and maximize every dime of your recovery. To do this, we will invest every dollar necessary and not ask for anything from you unless we are successful. At all times, you will access to an attorney from Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC so that you are abreast of all case developments and we can answer all of your questions. You deserve someone to fight for you and we will do that. Do not wait, call us today!
As with all of our Illinois accident cases, we handle cases involving amputation injuries on a contingency fee basis. Under this fee arrangement, no legal fee is charged unless there is a financial recovery for you. Call our team today and allow our team to get to work for you and start building the strongest case on your behalf. You case reach our office 24-7 by calling toll-free (888) 424-5757.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What are the Facts About Amputation Accidents?
- What can I do if I Suffer an Injury Requiring an Amputation?
- What Illinois Laws Govern Amputation Cases?
- Who can I Pursue a Claim Against if I Suffer an Injury Requiring an Amputation?
- Do I Need to File a Lawsuit for My Amputation Within a Certain Time Period Under Illinois Law?
- What Type of Financial Recovery can I Pursue for my Amputation Case?
- What Have Other Plaintiffs in Amputation Cases Recovered?