How can I find a lawyer to represent me in my Stryker hip implant case?
While many attorneys are offering services to help patients who have been impacted by recalled Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II hips, it is important to work with an attorney who you are comfortable with and who has experience litigating these type of cases. Like many types of medical devices, Stryker hip lawsuits involve complex medicine and legal theories. You may wish to ask an attorney:
- How many Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II cases are you working on?
- Have you spoken or retained any expert witnesses to assist in the prosecution of these cases?
- How are you handling removed hip prosthesis? Are you having them stored?
- What type of staff do you have on hand to help with these cases?
- Are you willing to pay for all of my litigation costs?
- Do you have experience litigating other types of metal-on-metal hip cases, such as DePuy?
- Can I call or email you when I have questions about my case?
For additional information see the following pages: