Holy Cross Hospital
Holy Cross Hospital is a 274 bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:2701 W 68th StreetChicago IL 60629(773) 471-8000
Holy Cross Hospital has the following designations:
- Perinatal II
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, Holy Cross Hospital reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.
Health Care-Associated Infections
- Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Adult Medical/Surgical ICU (1/1/11 to 12/31/11) with 5 reported infections for 2434 central-line days
- Unexpected Deaths (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 1,221 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 9,206 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma(10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 870 patients
- Postoperative Respiratory Failure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 307 patients
Maternal Safety and Utilization
- Obstetric Trauma – Vaginal With Instrument (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 16 patients
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to Holy Cross Hospital, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys todays to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.