So far, there have not been any significant cases or settlements related to the use of Invokana and any of its side effects including heart attacks, ketoacidosis, or kidney disorder. FDA scrutiny and other negative attention has only recently started to build against the drug's manufacturers so we are still in the early stages of potential litigation. Furthermore, due to the complicated nature of Invokana and the vast resources its producers have, it is likely that the legal process could last several years. However, we are currently speaking with many patients that were prescribed it and suffered various injuries. We tell them the same thing: do not wait to hire an attorney. You need to file a lawsuit to secure your rights, especially if there is a class action settlement. Therefore, do not be complacent. Call today to learn your rights and secure your recovery.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What is Invokana?
- What are the risks of taking Invokana?
- Has the FDA taken any action against the makers of Invokana?
- What does an Invokana lawsuit look like?
- What are the laws surrounding Invokana?
- What damages could I recover in my Invokana lawsuit?
- Is there a time limit by when I have to file my Invokana lawsuit?
- Is there a class action lawsuit against Invokana?
- Why hire Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC?