Grant Park Personal Injury Lawyers
If the injuries or damages you have suffered in the Chicago area including in the Grant Park neighborhood were not your fault, you have a legal right to recover financial compensation from those who caused your harm. It is the responsibility of the negligent party to pay the cost of your medical care, missed wages, pain, suffering, and discomfort. However, filing a claim for recompense can be difficult even if your injuries are minor. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC help victims recover from their injuries by connecting them to the best medical care providers and working on our client’s behalf to ensure they receive fair and just financial compensation from the defendant’s insurance company.
After the accident or event leaves you with injuries, it is basic human nature to blame yourself or believe you are somehow totally or partially responsible for your damages. However, the law worked differently. Under Illinois civil tort law, every individual has a duty to others not to cause harm to anyone while driving, providing medical care, selling safe products or prescribing medications. Failure to do so is recognized as negligence in the eyes of the law. The most common types of personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death claims involve:
- Vehicle accidents
- Assault injuries
- Bicycle and pedestrian injuries
- Slip and fall accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Botched medical procedure
- An injury caused by a dangerous medical device
- An injury caused by a defective product
- An injury caused by a dangerous prescription medication
- Birth defects
- … other injuries
Probably not. On occasion, our law firm reaches a roadblock with a stubborn insurance claim adjuster who refuses to make a reasonable offer or negotiate a fair settlement to resolve our client’s claim. In some of these cases, the insurance company stands its ground because it believes that it has enough evidence to transfer responsibility to our client or they believe the testimony from our witness is too weak to win our case at trial. When this occurs, our team of legal experts begins building a case to file a lawsuit and present evidence in front of a judge and jury.
However, most personal injury, wrongful death, and medical malpractice cases are settled out of court. The reason we are successful in resolving cases without filing a lawsuit is that we use our years of experience, developed strategies, and proven tactics during the negotiation process. We present evidence to the insurance company and claims adjuster by drawing on medical documents, police reports, witness testimony, expert medical evidence and photographs to build a convincing case.
After the accident or incident, you can follow the specific “To Do” list below to ensure that you receive the highest level of financial compensation possible. This list includes:
- Seek Out Medical Attention – Going to the emergency room, urgent care center, or doctor’s office soon after the accident or event is crucial to provide supporting evidence that you are suffering new injuries associated with the event. This documentation is important even if you do not think you have been harmed. Only a trained medical expert can diagnose concussions, internal organ damage or other health issues that might be associated with the accident or event.
- Maintain a Journal – We highly recommend you purchase an inexpensive notebook and write down all the details about exactly what happened in the moments before the event occurred, during the accident, and afterward. If a car accident caused your injuries, journal the speed your vehicle was traveling, the weather conditions, time of day, your best recollection of what happened, and how long it took law enforcement officers and emergency medical technicians to respond to the scene. The more details you can provide while your memory is fresh, the stronger you can make your case.
- Attend a Free Consultation with an Attorney – Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provide free initial consultations to discuss the merits and evidence of your case. We take our time to discuss how our legal representation can help secure the highest amount of financial compensation available. These consultations are considered an essential step that is necessary to win your case apart from seeking medical attention. Case evaluations and reviews typically last about one hour.
- Seek a Medical Specialist When Necessary – Our attorneys may recommend that you schedule an appointment with a medical expert who specializes in your type of injury. Seeking out more qualified medical care is important because primary healthcare physicians often lack the knowledge to recognize and diagnose serious complications accurately or they give their patients an exceedingly positive prognosis. Some of our clients have suffered severe concussions, internal problems or other life-threatening conditions that were not accurately diagnosed immediately after the accident.
Taking steps detailed in the brief list above is an uncomplicated way to ensure you protect your rights to seek financial compensation. The actions you take now can provide the strongest evidence possible by building medical records, maintaining a journal, seeking out specialized medical care and turning over your case to an attorney.About Grant Park Village
Chicago’s Grant Park is a nationally recognized urban park that sprawls across more than 300 acres in the Chicago Loop. Established as Lake Park in 1844, the land mass is bordered by Randolph Street on the north, Lake Michigan on the east, Michigan Avenue on the west, and Roosevelt Road/McFetridge Drive on the south. The park was renamed in 1901 after President Ulysses S. Grant and is home to the Art Institute of Chicago, Buckingham Fountain, Millennium Park, and Museum Campus.
The Park has served as a host for many civic events for the community including serving as a staging ground for President Lincoln’s funeral procession and President Obama’s victory speech on election day in 2008.Grant Park Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 42 Alderman Brendan Reilly
325 West Huron Street Suite 510
Wicker Park Chamber of Commerce
1414 N Ashland Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
1925 N Clybourn Ave
Chicago, IL 60614
Grant Park Conservancy
330 South Michigan
Chicago, IL 60604
BNI Chicago Loop
2552 W. Armitage Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Illinois Chamber of Commerce
311 S Wacker Dr., Ste 1500
Chicago, IL 60606
Illinois Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
855 W Adams St Ste 100
Chicago, IL 60607
World Trade Council
1257 S Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
Illinois LGBT Chamber of Commerce
3179 N Clark St
Chicago, IL 60657
Cuban American Chamber of Commerce
3529 N Kildare Ave
Chicago, IL 60641
Have you suffered an injury that was not your fault? If so, our reputable personal injury law firm can help. We provide free initial consultations to discuss your case. Our team has years of experience handling personal injury claims and is highly respected in cases that involve Illinois civil tort law. Contact us today by calling (888) 424-5757 or fill in the online form now. We can provide numerous legal options on how best to proceed to ensure you receive the highest amount of financial recompense available.