Accidents happen all the time and are usually the result of the negligent actions of someone acting carelessly. When the accident causes injuries, the victims usually have the right to seek financial recompense from every party at fault for their damages. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provides legal representation to Chicago area victims, including those who live in the Gold Coast neighborhood, who believe that their physical, emotional or mental injuries were the result of another party like their employer, doctor, landlord, manufacturer, pharmaceutical company, or driver.
So, how what you know if you need legal representation to handle a personal injury claim to ensure you are properly compensated for your injuries? After discussing your case with our legal team, we can provide numerous legal options on how best to proceed with the type of injuries an accident involved in your case. The most common types of cases our law firm resolves include:
- Traffic accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian injuries
- On-the-job accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Birth defects
- Botched surgery
- Defective joint implants
- Malfunctioning products
- Dangerous medicines
- Chest diseases
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Mesothelioma and exposure to asbestos
- Slip and fall injuries
- Drownings in public and private pools and bodies of water
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
It is crucial to receive care from a medical team that supports your health interests to ensure you get the most compensation out of your claim. Our law firm will direct you to the best medical experts that provide specialized treatment for your injuries. These professionals can also serve as expert witnesses should your case be heard in front of a judge and jury. When presenting evidence, it is best to have medical professionals who can testify in court as to exactly how you are healing, and how the injuries caused by the negligent actions of the defendants will impact you many years into the future.
What Does Legal Representation Cost?
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC accept personal injury cases through contingency fee agreements. This type of arrangement allows you to pay nothing upfront while still receiving legal representation to evaluate your case, file your claim, gather evidence, negotiated settlement or, if necessary, take your case to trial. We receive our legal fees only after we have successfully resolved your case through a negotiated out-of-court settlement or a jury trial award. If we are unable to secure financial compensation on your behalf, our law firm will not charge you any fee at all.
Working With a Claims Adjuster
Within a day or two after you have filed a claim for compensation, the insurance company providing coverage for the defendant in your case will employ a claims adjuster to handle your claim. It is the adjuster’s responsibility to minimize the amount of settlement paid out to victims to reduce the insurer’s losses and increase their profits.
It is important to remember that the adjuster is attempting to speak to you because the insurance company believes you have a valid claim for compensation. However, it is their responsibility to ask for a recorded statement. Even so, you are under no obligation to provide any information before you contact an attorney to discuss your case in private. You should consider letting your attorney speak to the adjuster on your behalf, even if your case involves an uninsured motorist and you are filing a claim against your insurance carrier.
Somewhere along the way, the insurance company will use dirty tactics and proven strategies to deny or delay a claim for payment. Any unreasonable delay can cause you to wait months or years for a payout, or no payment at all if the company refuses to settle. Fortunately, the experienced attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can quickly put an end to the insurer's tactics and bad faith negotiations they use on victims who represent themselves, to ensure you receive the compensation that is rightfully yours.
Statute of Limitations
If you are going to file a claim for compensation for a personal injury, medical malpractice, wrongful death case, time is of the essence. Promptly filing a claim is important because the state of Illinois has a strict statute of limitations on the amount of time you have the file a compensation claim. Hiring an attorney to handle your case is crucial to ensure that all the legal paperwork is filed before the statute expires. A timely filing will put the defendants in your case on notice that they will be required to pay your medical expenses, hospitalization, missed wages, and non-economic damages including pain, suffering, emotional trauma, and mental anguish.
About Gold Coast Illinois
The Gold Coast neighborhood is the result of the massive Great Chicago Fire of 1871 that claimed the lives of more than 300 people and destroyed homes and buildings, leaving 100,000+ Chicagoans homeless. Many residents affected by the fire moved into the Gold Coast community to rebuild their lives. Today, the historic district bordered by Clark Street, Oak St., Lake Shore Drive, and North Avenue is recognized as the second most affluent community in the nation.
Residents and visitors have access to upscale shopping along the Magnificent Mile filled with trendy international stores, designer boutiques, prestigious hotels, and restaurants. The area is also home to the Northwestern University Chicago Campus.
Gold Coast Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 2 Alderman Brian Hopkins
1400 N. Ashland Avenue
Ward 42 Alderman Brendan Reilly
325 W. Huron Street, Suite 510
Gold Coast Neighbors
PO Box 101241
Chicago, IL 60610
West Loop Community Organization
220 N. Green St., Suite 6026
Chicago, Illinois 60607
Latin American Chamber of Commerce
3512 W. Fullerton Ave
Chicago, IL 60647
Cuban American Chamber of Commerce
3529 N. Kildare Ave
Chicago, IL 60641
Philippine Chamber of Commerce
3413 N. Milwaukee Ave
Chicago, IL 60641
Illinois Chamber of Commerce
311 S. Wacker Dr., Suite 1500
Chicago, IL 60606
West Central Association
306 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60661
Illinois Hispanic Chamber
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654
Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
3179 N. Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60657
Central Lakeview Merchants Association
3355 N. Clark St., Suite 1
Chicago, IL 60657
Contact Us Today
If you choose to have us represent you in a personal injury lawsuit, we can begin the process of building your case. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC have all the necessary resources at our disposal, and a dedicated investigative staff who can re-create the accident scene, gather evidence, review medical records, speak to eyewitnesses, and begin the negotiation process with the insurance carrier. Should the claims adjuster not offer an acceptable settlement, our team of skill litigators will build the case to take your lawsuit to trial.
Contact us today by calling (888) 424-5757 or fill in the online intake form now. Our law firm provides all of our potential clients a free, no obligation case evaluation. Let us review your case and answer any question you have on how to proceed forward. We accept all personal injury cases through contingency fee arrangements. This agreement means that you will owe us nothing if we are unable to secure financial recompense for your injuries, losses, and damage.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Chinatown Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys