Franciscan St. James Health – Olympia Fields
Franciscan St. James Health – Olympia Fields is a 164 bed hospital located in Cook County, Illinois at:20201 S Crawford AvenueOlympia Fields IL 60461(708) 747-4000
Franciscan St. James Health – Olympia Fields has the following designations:
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics
According to data supplied by the hospital to the Illinois Department of Health other agencies, Franciscan St. James Health – Olympia Fields reported the following medical errors which may be of concern to patients and their families.
Health Care-Associated Infections
- Central Line Associated Bloodstream Infections in the Adult Medical/Surgical ICU (1/1/11 to 12/31/11) with 4 reported infections for 2509 central-line days
- Risk-adjusted Postoperative lung embolism or deep vein thrombosis (clotting) (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 5 out of 1,019 patients
- Accidental Puncture and Laceration (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 11 out of 9,020 patients
- Latrogenic Pneumothorax (health care-associated collapsed lung )4 out of 8,448 patients
- Postoperative Hemorrhage or Hematoma (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 1 out of 1,022 patients
- Postoperative Respiratory Failure (10/1/10 to 9/30/11) 5 out of 79 patients
If you or your child was harmed during an admission to Franciscan St. James Health – Olympia Fields, it may have been related to medical negligence. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers is committed to protecting the public from medical errors in all settings. Contact our attorneys todays to discuss your case. All consultations are free and confidential.