Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers serves people injured in Elgin. Our team of Illinois personal injury and medical negligence attorneys have an aggressive hands-on approach when it comes to the prosecution of cases. If you are in need of an Elgin personal injury law firm, our office will strive to provide you with the service you deserve in order to recover the maximum compensation that Illinois law affords. For a free case review, complete the intake form an an attorney will be in contact with you within hours.
Many of our Elgin personal injury and accident cases involve:
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Injury
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accident
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation
- Dog Bites & Attacks
Elgin, Illinois, A City In The Northwest Suburbs Of Chicago
Off of I-90, just 35 miles northwest of Chicago, the city of Elgin is thriving. Boasting just over 100,000 in population, Elgin is one of the fastest growing cities in Illinois. With beautiful parks, clean water and a history of excellence in education, it is a great place to raise a family. Elgin is primarily located in Kane County, with a portion of the area spilling into Cook, County.
Natural Beauty: Elgin Is Literally Surrounded By Parks
While Elgin grows as a city, the natural beauty surrounding the town remains in protected parks and preserves. These natural habitats contain herds of bison, varieties of plant and tree life as well as hill prairies. For nature lovers and exercise enthusiasts, there are hiking, biking and equestrian trails throughout the area.
- Poplar Creek Preserve. This 4,200-acre preserve has trails for biking, hiking and horseback riding.
- Bluff Spring Fen. This protected nature preserve has prairie hills and an abundance of plant life that include rare wild orchids.
- Trout Park. Another nature preserve, Trout Park has a forest that has a variety of tree species, including a few which are rarely seen elsewhere.
- Spring Creek Valley Preserve. This 4,000-acre preserve connects with the Poplar Creek Preserve, giving over 8,000 acres of beautifully protected natural habitat.
- Lords Park. 112-acres include a herd of American bison and the Elgin Public Museum.
Elgin’s Education System Has Turned Out Some Incredibly Successful People
For a fairly small city, Elgin is home to a wide variety of public and private schools for its youth. There are four public school districts and 18 private schools that serve the Elgin community. The alumni from Elgin schools include an impressive group of accomplished, award winning scholars, athletes and artists. Just a few of the notable people who came from Elgin schools:
- Paul Flory. Chemist and winner of the 1974 Nobel Prize.
- Tom Shales. Journalist and winner of the 1988 Pulitzer Prize.
- Harry Chamberlin. Brigadier general and 1932 Olympic Gold Medallist
- Harry Hanson. Catcher for the NY Yankees.
- Lou North. Pitcher for the Detroit Tigers.
- Roger Smithberg. Pitcher for the Oakland Athletics.
Prestigious Hospitals Located In And Around Elgin
Elgin also has two hospitals that serve the community, providing all aspects of healthcare.
- Sherman Health. This full-care hospital and healthcare network has over 50 cardiologists, a cancer center, a women’s health center and a wide variety of other health services. Their hospital in Elgin is located at 1425 N. Randal Rd and can be reached by phone at (847) 742-9800.
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital. This 100-year plus facility has over 400 physicians and 1,200 employees. They have a Level II Trauma Center and have a nationally recognized cardiovascular surgery department. Their hospital is located at 77 North Airlite Street and can be reached by phone at (847) 695-3200.
Elgin has both the amenities and beauty that make it a wonderful place to grow up and even grow older in.Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Elgin, Illinois
When the unthinkable occurs and a friend or family member is hurt in an accident or due to the negligence of a medical facility, it is important to know that there are resources available to help you. The Elgin personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers have recovered millions of dollars for individuals and families in serious accidents.
Our attorneys appreciate that past success means little without a commitment to help clients in need– right now. Therefore, we have a team of lawyers and accident investigators on call 24/7 to respond to your inquiries and take immediate action when necessary.
Elgin residents can count on Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers if they are in need of legal representation due to a personal injury or if they are victim to hospital negligence. We work on a contingency fee arrangement so unless we are able to secure a financial settlement, you are not obligated to pay us a fee. Call us anytime of day or night for a free consultation and we can confidentially discuss your case. Our offices are in Chicago, however our lawyers can also meet with you at your home, office or even at the hospital in Elgin if needed.
For, more information on nearby cities, view the pages below: