Elgin Personal Injury Lawyers
The Elgin personal injury attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC provide legal representation to residents and visitors of Elgin, Illinois injured on the job or in serious accidents. Was your loved one harmed at work or involved in a motor vehicle accident? If so, we urge you to schedule an appointment to discuss your legal rights and options during an initial, free case review with our law firm.
Our super lawyers provide every client a "No Win/No-Fee" guarantee. This promise ensures you owe us nothing if we are unable to obtain compensation to recover your damages from the defendant or his/her insurance company.
Most of our Elgin personal injury lawsuit and auto accident cases involve severe injury, medical attention, and property damage. Some of these types of cases include:
- Bicycle Accident
- Car Accident
- Cerebral Palsy & Birth Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Injury
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accident
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
Elgin, Illinois, A City In The Northwest Suburbs Of Chicago
Off Interstate 90, just thirty-five miles northwest of Chicago, the city of Elgin is thriving. The city is one of the fastest-growing areas in the state of Illinois and boasts a population of just over 100,000 residents. With beautiful parks, clean water, and a history of excellence in education, it is a desirable place to raise a family. Elgin is primarily located in Kane County, with a portion of the area spilling into Cook County and DuPage County.
Natural Beauty: Parks surround Elgin
Elgin has grown as a city. The natural beauty surrounding the town remains in protected parks and preserves. These natural habitats contain herds of bison, varieties of plant and tree life as well as hill prairies. For nature lovers and exercise enthusiasts, there are hiking footpaths, biking routes, and equestrian trails throughout the area.
- Poplar Creek Preserve. This 4,200-acre preserve has trails for biking, hiking, and horseback riding.
- Bluff Spring Fen. This protected nature preserve has prairie hills and an abundance of plant life that include rare wild orchids.
- Trout Park. The nature preserve, Trout Park, has a forest that has a variety of tree species, including a few which are rarely seen elsewhere.
- Spring Creek Valley Preserve. This 4,000-acre conservation area connects with the Poplar Creek Preserve, giving over 8,000 acres of beautifully protected natural habitat.
- Lords Park. 112-acres include a herd of American bison and the Elgin Public Museum.
Elgin's Education System Has Turned Out Some Incredibly Successful People
For a small city, Elgin is home to a wide variety of public and private schools for its youth. There are four public school districts and eighteen private schools that serve the Elgin community. The alumni from Elgin schools include an impressive group of accomplished, award-winning scholars, athletes, and artists. Just a few of the notable people who came from Elgin schools:
- Paul Flory – Chemist and winner of the 1974 Nobel Prize
- Tom Shales – Journalist and winner of the 1988 Pulitzer Prize
- Harry Chamberlin – Brigadier General and 1932 Olympic Gold Medallist
- Harry Hanson – Catcher for the NY Yankees
- Lou North – Pitcher for the Detroit Tigers
- Roger Smithberg – Pitcher for the Oakland Athletics
Prestigious Hospitals Located in and Around Elgin
Elgin also has two hospitals that serve the community, providing all aspects of healthcare.
- Sherman Health – This full-care hospital and healthcare network has over fifty cardiologists, a cancer center, a women's health center, and a wide variety of other health services for sick and injured people. Their hospital is located at 1425 N. Randal Rd. – (847) 742-9800.
- Provena Saint Joseph Hospital – This 100-year plus facility has over 400 physicians and 1,200 employees. They have a Level II Trauma Center and have a nationally recognized cardiovascular surgery department. Their hospital is located at 77 North Airlite Street – (847) 695-3200.
Elgin has both the amenities and beauty that make it a beautiful place to grow up and grow older.
Medical Malpractice & Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Elgin, Illinois
When the unthinkable occurs, and a friend or family member is hurt in an accident or due to the negligence of a medical facility, it is essential to know that there are resources available to help you.
Our experienced Elgin attorneys appreciate that past success means little without a commitment to help clients in need right now. Therefore, we have a team of lawyers and accident investigators on call 24/7 to respond to your inquiries and take immediate action when necessary.
With a proven track record and hard work using the legal process, our lawyers have obtained over $250 million in financial compensation for our clients. Contact us to discuss your legal options, extensive medical bills, and how to hold the defendant financially accountable.
Elgin residents can count on Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC if they need legal representation due to a personal injury or if they are victim to hospital negligence. We work on a contingency fee arrangement. So, unless we can secure a financial settlement, you are not obligated to pay us for our legal services.