No. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC has absolutely no connection with Stryker Corporation or any of its entities. Our independence means that we can zealously represent the interests of people who are suffering from Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II complications without any conflict of interest. Put another way, our law firm is completely dedicated to the successful prosecution of your case as our interests are completely aligned with yours.
For additional information see the following pages:
- What Stryker hips have been impacted by the FDA recall, and how do I know if I have one?
- Have all Stryker hip implants been recalled, or just specific designs?
- Why have the Stryker Rejuvenate and ABG II Modular Hip Neck systems been recalled?
- What are signs that my Stryker hip implant has failed or is defective?
- Should I hire a lawyer for a case involving my Stryker hip implant?
- Will I be able to afford hiring a lawyer to represent me in a Stryker Rejuvenate hip implant case?
- What type of legal actions are available to recover funds from Stryker?
- Why should I consider hiring a lawyer as opposed to entering the Broadspire program to have my expenses paid?
- What are injuries associated with defective Stryker hip implants such as the Rejuvenate and ABG II?
- If I require a revision surgery due to my defective Stryker hip implant, may I still collect damages?
- What are the risks associated with a hip revision surgery?
- What are the design flaws in Stryker hip systems?
- Is it true that Stryker hip systems can cause metal poisoning, and if so, what types of metals are contained in the Stryker hip implants?
- What types of compensation may be available in my Stryker hip implant case?
- How can I find a lawyer to represent me in my Stryker hip implant case?