Most Illinois motorcycle accidents that involve only minor damage to either the property or persons involved generally can be handled on your own and resolved directly with the insurance companies involved.
However, if you feel that your claim is being handled in a fair and expedient manner, then there may not be a need for an attorney. However, for serious injuries that may lead to ongoing medical issues or large medical bills, it may be best to discuss the case with an attorney.
From the perspective of a person injured in a motorcycle crash, you need to acknowledge the inherent conflict between yourself and the insurance company for the driver who caused the crash. The insurance company’s goal is to settle your case as quickly as possible for as little money as possible. If you rely exclusively on the insurance company to value your case, you will likely be sorely disappointed.
As attorneys who handle motorcycle accidents across Illinois, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers is well versed on the valuation of motorcycle accidents involving all types of injuries and in differing jurisdictions in the state. We know when an insurance company is ‘fairly’ valuing a case and we know when they are low-balling you. When you retain our office you will get a level of expertise that you deserve when it comes to trial attorneys who know the in’s and out’s of the legal system, but you will also get a team of trusted advisors who are looking out of your best interests—we will tell you, candidly, if we believe that your case is being fairly valued.
In addition to our experience with the valuation of Illinois motorcycle injuries, we also take care of post-settlement issues—primarily medical liens that are generally part of every case. We handle medical liens attaching to your case from physicians, hospitals, physical therapists and insurance companies. Therefore, when your case is resolved you can be assured that these interests were satisfied in their entirety.
Still Undecided About Hiring a Law Firm to Represent You in an Illinois Motorcycle Accident? Call Our Office Now.
If you are looking for an experienced motorcycle accident law firm to represent yourself or a family member injured in an Illinois crash, we invite you to give our firm a call for a free assessment of your case and legal options.
For additional information see the following pages:
- Do I Have Any Recourse For Injuries Sustained In An Illinois Hit and Run?
- Do I Have To Answer The Insurance Adjuster?
- Do I Need To Get Medical Assistance After A Motorcycle Crash Even If I Only Have Minor Injuries?
- How Much Will It Cost Me To Get A Lawyer To Represent Me In My Illinois Motorcycle Accident Case?
- I Was Found “At Fault” In The Police Report That Was Filed. Does This Mean I Do Not Have A Chance In Filing An Injury Motorcycle Accident Case?
- If I Am Not Able To Go Back To Work Right Away After My Chicago Motorcycle Accident, Will I Be Reimbursed For My Lost Income?
- Is There A Time Limit In Illinois on How Long After A Motorcycle Accident That A Lawsuit Can Be Filed?