If you have been injured in a vehicle accident, slip and fall event, hurt taking dangerous pharmaceutical medications or underwent a botched surgery, you are likely facing years of pain-and-suffering. Also, you likely can no longer generate income at work during the healing and recovery process while your medical expenses and monthly bills go unpaid. You might want to hire personal injury attorney to handle your case, but do not know how to go about it or how much it costs. Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC can help protect your rights and recover the financial compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Hiring the best Chinatown Illinois law firm is important because not all attorneys specialize in civil tort law. Who you choose is crucial because a lawyer who occasionally handles personal injury matters will not have access to all the necessary resources or have years of experience in resolving complex injury cases. You would not ask your primary health care physician to perform complex surgical procedures, nor should ask a real estate or divorce attorney to handle your personal injury case.
Can I Afford to Hire a Lawyer?
The attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC work on contingency. This formal arrangement states that we will not charge any upfront fees for any portion of filing and resolving your claim. Instead, our law firm will be paid a prearranged percentage of the amount of financial compensation we obtain on your behalf. This arrangement frees you from the heavy burden of making monthly payments for our legal services that you likely cannot afford after your accident. The percentage we take varies by the type of financial claim and the extent of your injuries.
Our attorneys will advance all the funds necessary to build your case, hire experts, re-create the accident scene, gather evidence and negotiate with the insurance company in the hope of obtaining an out-of-court settlement. If the claims adjuster remains stubborn and refuses to offer an acceptable financial settlement, our attorneys will begin developing a case to take your lawsuit to trial and do it with no upfront fees from you.
Most likely, you have already heard from the insurance company who has attempted to contact you in settling your case for “quick cash.” In their discussions with you, the insurer likely recommended that you not to hire a lawyer so you can retain more of your compensation. However, a quick cash settlement is simply a dirty tactic used to increase their profits by having you accept a settlement for an amount that is likely substantially lower than the total cost of lost wages and medical bills you will incur before you heal completely. Also, if you accept their check, you also sign away your right to return to the bargaining table if your bills are greater than the settlement amount you received.
When do I get my Compensation?
Every personal injury claim is unique, and the amount of time it takes to resolve completely differs between cases. If we negotiate an acceptable out of court settlement on your behalf, we can avoid the lengthy process through the Illinois court system of presenting evidence at trial. In most cases, if you agree to accept a negotiated settlement, you will receive a lump-sum amount within a week or two after all the documents between you and the defendant have been signed.
About Chinatown Illinois
Chinatown Illinois is situated in the heart of the Armour Square community between Wentworth and Cermak Avenues and is home to more than 68,000 residents. The neighborhood is often confused with “New Chinatown” on Argyle Street.
Many of the first Chinese Americans arrived in the Chicagoland area in 1869 by railroad to flee ethnically-related violence on the West Coast of the US. Near the turn of the 20th century, approximately 600 Chinese residents living in Chicago relocated to Clark Street between Harrison and Van Buren St. During this time, numerous Chinese-owned restaurants, grocery stores, and butcher shops opened their doors.
By 1920, the neighborhood’s community leaders began constructing buildings with Chinese architecture as a visual acknowledgment of the presence of the Chinese community in the Chicago area. Nearly 100 years later, Chinese business leaders secured acreage north of Archer Avenue for the new Chinatown Square development, consisting of townhouses, law offices, beauty salons, restaurants, and a shopping mall.
The neighborhood is now home to numerous primary and secondary schools including the Philips Academy High School, John C. Haines School, and Saint Therese Chinese Catholic School. Residents have access to Chicago and surrounding suburbs through public and private transportation on the Stephenson and Dan Ryan Expressways and the CTA Red Line.
Chinatown Neighborhood Contact Information
Ward 25 Alderman Daniel Solis
1800 S. Blue Island Ave
Ward 42 Alderman Brendan Reilly
325 W. Huron St., Suite 510
Chinatown Chamber of Commerce
2169 S China Pl
Chicago, IL 60616
Italian American Chamber of Commerce
30 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60603
Continental Africa Chamber
28 E Jackson Blvd, Unit 600
Chicago, IL 60604
Chinese American Service League
2141 S Tan Ct.
Chicago, IL 60616
CBCAC – Coalition for a Better Chinese American Community
2141 S Tan Court
South Loop Chamber of Commerce
3538 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60609
World Trade Council
1257 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60607
US Chamber of Commerce
300 S Wacker Dr. Ste 1600
Chicago, IL 60606
Illinois Business Round Table
200 E. Randolph St., Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60601
Illinois Business Round Table
200 E Randolph St., Suite 2200
Chicago, IL 60601
River North Association
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Suite 16-112
Chicago, IL 60654
A Free Initial Consultation
To better understand your case, our attorneys provide a free, initial consultation without obligation to hire our firm to handle your claim. Our law firm will want to discuss pertinent information about the accident or event that caused your injuries, damages, and losses. You will be asked to explain in detail exactly how you sustained your injuries and all circumstances and consequences involved in the accident. We will ask about the extent of your injuries and if you are out of work while you heal.
We will want information on your employment history before and after the accident, if you have lost wages, or cannot return to work until your injuries have healed completely. Before you decide if you want to hire our team of legal experts to handle your case, we will fully explain how Illinois civil tort law relates to your case for compensation. Also, we will provide numerous legal options on how to build a solid case that can successfully resolve your claim in a jury trial or through a negotiated out of court settlement.
Contact us today by calling (888) 424-5757 or fill in the online intake form now. Schedule your appointment for a consultation with one of our reputable Chinatown Illinois attorneys. Let us begin the process of obtaining financial compensation on your behalf. No upfront fees are required and all information you share with our legal team remains confidential.
- Andersonville Illinois Neighborhood
- Austin Illinois Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Boystown Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Chicago Personal Injury Attorney Serving the Bridgeport Neighborhood Area
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Bronzeville Neighborhood
- Bucktown Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Residents of Englewood Illinois Neighborhood
- Gold Coast Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Grant Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Residents of Humboldt Park Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to Hyde Park Illinois Residents
- Jefferson Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Lincoln Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving Lincoln Square Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Little Italy Neighborhood
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving the Logan Square Neighborhood
- Chicago Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Magnificent Mile Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Millennium Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Near North Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Attorneys Providing Legal Services to The Near West Neighborhood
- Chicago’s North Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Lawyers Serving the Old Town Neighborhood
- Pilsen Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Portage Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Pullman Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Personal Injury Attorneys Serving River North Neighborhood
- Riverdale Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys
- Roseland Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Rogers Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Personal Injury Law Firm Serving South Shore Neighborhood
- Ukrainian Village Personal Injury Attorneys
- South Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Office
- West Loop Neighborhood Personal Injury Lawyers
- Wicker Park Neighborhood Personal Injury Law Firm
- Wrigleyville Neighborhood Personal Injury Attorneys