Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC is proud to serve people injured in Champaign, IL. Our Champaign personal injury attorneys take pride in representing individuals and families who have suffered an injury or fatality due to the negligence of others. All of our Champaign accident and injury cases are handled on a contingency fee basis where there is no fee charged unless we are successful in making a recovery for you. Contact our office today and being the legal process.
Many of our past and current Champaign cases involve:
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial trucking accidents
- Auto accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Work injury and workers compensation
- Dog bites
It may sound a little like bragging, but its citizens say it has everything. Big city environment and culture are close by; so is the comforting nature of rural life and the stimulation of a big-time college campus. Add to all that the fact that this mid-western city with a population of more than 82,000 has been called one of the nation’s best places to live if you are looking for a healthy work-life balance.
Welcome to Champaign, Illinois! It is about 124 miles south of Chicago with farm communities in its backyard. With its sister city, it shares the campus of the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Because of the university as well as the presence of many technological companies, such as Caterpillar, Deere, and Dow Chemical, Champaign is also known as the hub of the Silicon Prairie.
Safety Is Number One When it Comes to Accident Prevention
By all counts, Champaign adds up to a good place to live. It can be a safe place to live as well, especially with the right protection. If you call Champaign your home, rest easily with the knowledge that experienced Champaign accident attorneys are a telephone call or an email away. We have the experience to take care of any accident problems that may involve you and your family.
Auto accidents number about 10 million each year in the United States. Even with all the technological improvements, they usually happen because the driver is at fault. Illinois is a “fault” car insurance state, meaning that the person legally judged to be at fault has to compensate the person or persons who suffered because of the accident plus any property damages that occurred. The minimum car insurance requirements in the state are:
- $20,000 covering injury or death of one person
- $40,000 covering injury or death of two persons
- $15,000 covering property damage
If you are involved in an auto mishap or a motorcycle accident of any kind, we will work to get the maximum compensation for your injuries and loss.
As Champaign accident attorneys, we are also well experienced in:
- Work accidents. A worker injured on the job becomes a problem not only for the individual but for the entire family. We have the experience to secure recovery for today’s and tomorrow’s medical costs.
- Medical malpractice. Do you believe you have suffered from a doctor’s or hospital staff’s negligent care? We will work to recover damages such as medical expenses and lost wages.
- Nursing home abuse. Do you believe that a member of your family has been mistreated in a nursing home? Vulnerable patients may become victims of negligence or abuse. We know how to prosecute these type of cases.
- Medical complications. They may result from even the most promising drugs and devices. We understand how devastating these results can be, and we will work to make sure that the companies involved will be held fully responsible.
Champaign, Illinois, is a desirable city in which to work and live. By helping victims of any type of accident, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC fights to keep it that way. If you are the victim of an accident or personal injury in Champaign, let our commitment and our experience work for you.
Look below for information regarding personal injury cases in cities near to Champaign.