Champaign Personal Injury Lawyers
Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC proudly serves people injured in central Illinois. Our Champaign personal injury attorneys represent individuals and families who have suffered a severe injury or fatality due to the negligence of others.
All our central Illinois motor vehicle accident cases are handled on a contingency fee basis. There are no legal fees charged unless we successfully recover compensation for you. Contact our office today and begin the legal process to resolve your claim.
Many of our past and current Champaign personal injury cases involve:
- Bicycle Accident
- Cerebral Palsy & Birth Injuries
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accident
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Pedestrian Injury
- Sexual Abuse
- Slip and Fall
- Truck Accident
- Wrongful Death
Welcome to Champaign, Illinois! It is about 124 miles south of Chicago with farm communities in its backyard. With its sister city, it shares the campus of the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Because of the university as well as the presence of many technological companies, such as Caterpillar, Deere, and Dow Chemical, Champaign is also known as the hub of the Silicon Prairie.
Champaign County citizens say the area has everything. Big city environment and culture are close by as is the comforting nature of rural life and the stimulation of a big-time college campus. The mid-western city with a population of more than 82,000 has been called one of the nation's best places to live if you are looking for a healthy work-life balance.
Safety is Number One in Accident Prevention
By all counts, Champaign adds up to an excellent and safe place to live. Do you call Champaign home? If so, rest easy knowing that experienced Champaign accident attorneys are a telephone call or an email away. We have the experience to take care of any legal problems that may involve you and your family.
Auto accidents number about ten million each year in the United States. Even with all the technological improvements, crashes usually happen because one driver is at fault. Illinois is a "fault" car insurance state, meaning that the person legally judged to be at fault must compensate the person or persons who suffered because of the accident plus any property damages that occurred. The minimum car insurance requirements in the state are:
- $20,000 covering injury or death of one person
- $40,000 covering injury or death of two persons
- $15,000 covering property damage
If you are involved in an auto crash or a motorcycle accident of any kind, we will work to obtain the maximum compensation for your injuries and loss.
As Champaign personal injury lawyers, we are also well experienced in:
- Work accidents. A worker injured on the job creates a problem for the individual and his/her entire family. We have the experience to secure monetary compensation for today's and tomorrow's medical costs.
- Medical malpractice. Do you believe you have suffered from a doctor's or hospital staff's negligent care? We will work to recover damages such as medical expenses and lost wages.
- Nursing home abuse. Do you believe that a member of your family has been mistreated in a nursing home? Vulnerable patients may become victims of negligence or abuse. We know how to prosecute these types of personal injury lawsuits.
- Medical complications. They may result from even the most promising drugs and devices. We understand how devastating these results can be, and we will work to make sure that the companies involved will be held fully responsible.
Champaign Physical Injury & Medical Malpractice Attorneys at Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC Are Here for You
Champaign, Illinois, is a desirable city in which to work and live. By helping accident victims, Rosenfeld Injury Lawyers LLC fights to keep it that way. Are you the victim of an accident or personal injury with extensive medical bills? If so, put the commitment and years of experience of a personal injury lawyer work for you.
We have a successful proven track record and years of dealing directly with insurance company claims adjusters throughout Illinois, including in Cook County. Our legal team provides injured people with the best legal advice in handling their personal injury claims and will seek to obtain compensatory and punitive damages on your behalf.